Bookaholics Read-a-Thons discussion

Games > Compare Two Books

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new)

Jude: The Epic Reader (imnotjude) | 314 comments Mod
Compare the two books the last person posted. Chooses their favorite out of the two, and then has another book go against it. If you haven't read either of the books, choose the one you would me most likely to read of the two. PLEASE USE THE ADD BOOK/AUTHOR LINK AND CHANGE TO "COVER" FOR THIS GAME.

Person One:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin vs. City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare

Person Two:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin vs. The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch, #1) by Rin Chupeco

Person Three:
The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch, #1) by Rin Chupeco vs. Wintersong (Wintersong, #1) by S. Jae-Jones

This is game wasn't mine, I saw another group doing it.

message 2: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new)

Okay let's start

The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black vs. Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1) by Kerri Maniscalco

message 3: by Hanya (new)

Hanya Khan (hanya_khan) | 17 comments The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black vs. A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

message 4: by zumana (new)

zumana jim  (zumanajim) A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas vs Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer

message 5: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new)

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas vs. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

message 6: by Hanya (new)

Hanya Khan (hanya_khan) | 17 comments Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas vs. Red Rising (Red Rising, #1) by Pierce Brown

message 7: by Hanna (new)

message 8: by Kitty (new)

message 9: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new)

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1) by Rick Riordan

message 10: by Kristen (new)

Kristen  (kiwicanread) | 109 comments The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan vs Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1) by Diana Wynne Jones

message 11: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new)

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

message 12: by Lea (new)

Lea | 8 comments The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan vs Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo

message 13: by teeg ✮ (new)

teeg ✮ (tayythompp) | 14 comments Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo vs. City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare

message 14: by Hanya (new)

Hanya Khan (hanya_khan) | 17 comments Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo vs. Shadow and Bone (Grisha Verse, #1) by Leigh Bardugo

message 15: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new)

Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo vs. Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi

message 17: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new)

Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo vs. The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater

message 18: by Lea (new)

Lea | 8 comments Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo vs. Uprooted by Naomi Novik

message 19: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new)

Uprooted by Naomi Novik vs. Wintersong (Wintersong, #1) by S. Jae-Jones

message 20: by Lexy (new)

Lexy | 14 comments Uprooted by Naomi Novik vs. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer

message 21: by gwen (last edited Dec 16, 2018 02:10PM) (new)

gwen (gwentg) Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer vs. Renegades (Renegades, #1) by Marissa Meyer

message 22: by Lexy (last edited Dec 20, 2018 08:21PM) (new)

Lexy | 14 comments Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer vs. Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor

message 23: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new)

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer vs The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) by Brandon Sanderson

message 24: by Angela (new)

Angela Auten | 39 comments The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) by Brandon Sanderson vs Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) by Morgan Rhodes

message 25: by gwen (new)

gwen (gwentg) Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) by Morgan Rhodes vs. Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie

message 26: by Lea (last edited Dec 29, 2018 09:48AM) (new)

Lea | 8 comments Haven't read any of the two mentioned above...
But:
Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) by Morgan Rhodes vs To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han

message 27: by gwen (new)

gwen (gwentg) To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han vs. Ash Princess (Ash Princess Trilogy #1) by Laura Sebastian