Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Fifty Shades of Grey question

HELP! Cannot remember the name of a book series
Deandra Koger Deandra Mar 30, 2018 03:07PM
ITS NOT 50 SHADES, Its a book series that I found after reading 50 shades I think. A series that starts with a girl upset that her first love is marrying her best friend. Then, in order to pursue a job/internship at a prestigious company, her father insists that she move in with the best friend/first love where she has thoughts of seducing him away. Then she meets the CEO of the company that is a well known womanizer (and royalty I believe) and they develop an uneasy relationship made more difficult because it is his company that she is trying to win employment at. Then, the series takes a turn when you find out her mother (who was murdered with her daughter in the room) was literally angelic and so is she which leads to a whole different story. HELP!

Gator Girl by Kari Nelson

Deandra wrote: "ITS NOT 50 SHADES, Its a book series that I found after reading 50 shades I think. A series that starts with a girl upset that her first love is marrying her best friend. Then, in order to pursue a..."

Deandra, the way you've described the book series, it sounds like an interesting read. I would like to check that book out too!

Diary of a Single Woman
- Ms. Anonymous -

Did u find it?
Bcuz i would like to read it also

Yes! The series us called Gator Girl... I had forgotten the weird title