Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

The Ninja Librarian (The Ninja Librarian, #1)
This topic is about The Ninja Librarian
40 views
ARCHIVE - BOTM discussions > BOTM for April is THE NINJA LIBRARIAN

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jemima Pett | 1312 comments Mod
The independently published book that came out of the hat last month was The Ninja Librarian by Rebecca M Douglass

The author has very kindly made copies of this ebook free to members (although it's only 99c if you like to buy on Amazon). To get a free copy go to the Smashwords page: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view... and follow the instructions to 'buy with coupon'. Once bought, you can download the ebook in any format you like.

Note that you can leave a review on Amazon even if you don't buy it there; but if you want to leave a review on Smashwords you have to buy it from there.

In this thread please leave your comments about the book as usual.

On a separate thread there is an interview with the author, and she'll also be hanging about to answer your questions about the book, and debate anything you want to discuss about it.

Enjoy your April read!


message 2: by Rebecca (new) - added it

Rebecca Douglass (rdouglass) | 1668 comments Mod
Oops--you'll need the coupon, which isn't a public one--just for members of GMGR. Use the coupon HQ98Z to get the free book!


Jemima Pett | 1312 comments Mod
Rebecca wrote: "Oops--you'll need the coupon, which isn't a public one--just for members of GMGR. Use the coupon HQ98Z to get the free book!"

It was up on the page when I looked. Did you tick the wrong box and make it public?


message 4: by Rebecca (last edited Mar 31, 2018 10:16AM) (new) - added it

Rebecca Douglass (rdouglass) | 1668 comments Mod
Jemima wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "Oops--you'll need the coupon, which isn't a public one--just for members of GMGR. Use the coupon HQ98Z to get the free book!"

It was up on the page when I looked. Did you tick the ..."


I'll check. I tried not to!

Edit: I did, indeed. I have fixed that, and thanks for the heads-up! Now I'll get out of this discussion, where I do not belong :D


Paula S (paula_s) I am so glad I had a chance to read this book, because it is absolutely charming. Thank you, Rebecca!


message 6: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Jaeger (jsjaeger) | 174 comments My last comment of the night and I'm all caught up!

I thought this book was really cute and enjoyed reading it. Al was my favorite. I could picture her trying to make her life in a time that she didn't fit into social norms. I loved how much she cared about those kids!


message 7: by Rebecca (new) - added it

Rebecca Douglass (rdouglass) | 1668 comments Mod
J.S. wrote: "My last comment of the night and I'm all caught up!

I thought this book was really cute and enjoyed reading it. Al was my favorite. I could picture her trying to make her life in a time that she d..."


I am so impressed that you have backtracked this far in catching up with books! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)


message 8: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Jaeger (jsjaeger) | 174 comments Rebecca wrote:I am so impressed that you have backtracked this far in catching up with books! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Thanks!


back to top