eBook Miner discussion

Professional Services > The Pedantic Punctuator

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.S. (last edited Jul 25, 2014 06:39AM) (new)

D.S. Williams (dswilliamsauthor) | 6 comments I do hope I'm putting this in the right folder!

My name is Debbie Williams, and I run an editing business, 'The Pedantic Punctuator', which is aimed at the indie author market.

I offer a high standard editing service, for a very reasonable price, to independent authors who may otherwise be unable to afford the services of an editor.

More information can be found at my website http://www.thepedanticpunctuator.com/

I'm also on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thepedanticp...

If you'd like to contact me directly to have a chat, my email address is thepedanticpunctuator@gmail.com

Thank you to ebook Miner, for the opportunity to advertise.

Regards,

Deb Williams

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Seaberg (cricketseaberg) | 6 comments I'm not an author, but I love the name! Awesome!

message 3: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Williams (dswilliamsauthor) | 6 comments Thank you, Brenda, I appreciate the feedback :)

message 4: by eBook (new)

eBook Miner (ebookminer) | 544 comments Mod
D.S. has been a staunch supporter of ours from day one, please look into her site.

message 5: by Steven (new)

Steven Malone Yea! Your pricing seems better than competitive. Got you bookmarked.

message 6: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Williams (dswilliamsauthor) | 6 comments eBook wrote: "D.S. has been a staunch supporter of ours from day one, please look into her site."

Thanks eBook, and you've been a great support to me - I appreciate it, very much.

message 7: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Williams (dswilliamsauthor) | 6 comments Steven wrote: "Yea! Your pricing seems better than competitive. Got you bookmarked."

Thanks, Steven - Contact me whenever you're ready and I'll be happy to discuss your editing requirements with you.

message 8: by Michael (new)

Michael Benavidez Don't know how I missed this, but will definitely bookmark you for my future projects!

message 9: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Williams (dswilliamsauthor) | 6 comments Michael wrote: "Don't know how I missed this, but will definitely bookmark you for my future projects!"

Hi Michael, I'll be glad to help you out, email when you have a project ready for editing and we can discuss your requirements.

message 10: by Loretta (last edited Aug 29, 2014 09:32PM) (new)

Loretta (lorettalivingstone) | 1 comments This looks very good, Debbie.I actually have a teacher/author friend who sorts out my punctuation and beta-reads for me, but, if ever she is unable to do so, I would certainly consider using you. May I add you to my friends, please, so I can easily locate you if I need your services?

message 11: by D.S. (new)

D.S. Williams (dswilliamsauthor) | 6 comments Loretta wrote: "This looks very good, Debbie.I actually have a teacher/author friend who sorts out my punctuation and beta-reads for me, but, if ever she is unable to do so, I would certainly consider using you. M..."

Of course, Loretta, I'm happy for you to do that.