YA Book Addicts discussion

Book Talk (Series) > The Maze Runner

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
I need to read this series!!! I can't wait to see the movie though! Dylan O'brien (; <3

message 2: by Loren (new)

Loren | 38 comments DYLAN O'BRIEN <3333

message 3: by Ron (new)

Ron Scheer | 60 comments could somebody tell an old fart like me what "(;<3" is or <3333

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire The first book was my favorite. :)

message 5: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 86 comments Ron wrote: "could somebody tell an old fart like me what "(;<3" is or <3333"

Hahah, ;) is a sideways winking face (the semicolon is the closed eye, the parentheses is the smile)
<3 is a sideways heart. More than one 3 adds emphasis.

message 6: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 86 comments *hangs head in shame* I have yet to read this book. I know I should, and I really want to get around to doing so before the movie comes out, but I just haven't yet. Hopefully I can finish it this summer!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

People at Comic Con Saw a Secret Screening Of THE MAZE RUNNER

The Author and The Fans LOVED it.Raving About How Good it is

message 8: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Ginny ♥♡ Queen Of Book News ♥♡ wrote: "People at Comic Con Saw a Secret Screening Of THE MAZE RUNNER

The Author and The Fans LOVED it.Raving About How Good it is"

WHAT- I WANT TO SEE!!!!

message 9: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
And this book was great- I actually met the author and talked with him!!! The movie looks fantastic as well!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Riya wrote: "Ginny ♥♡ Queen Of Book News ♥♡ wrote: "People at Comic Con Saw a Secret Screening Of THE MAZE RUNNER

WHAT- I WANT TO SEE!!!!"

It Was On Thrusday Night xD

They are Raving About How Perfect The Cast is. The Music. The Visual
Effects Etc

message 11: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Ginny ♥♡ Queen Of Book News ♥♡ wrote: "Riya wrote: "Ginny ♥♡ Queen Of Book News ♥♡ wrote: "People at Comic Con Saw a Secret Screening Of THE MAZE RUNNER

WHAT- I WANT TO SEE..."

Ugh I totally wish I was at Comic Con!!!! I want to go SO bad!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Riya wrote: "Ginny ♥♡ Queen Of Book News ♥♡ wrote: "Riya wrote: "Ginny ♥♡ Queen Of Book News ♥♡ wrote: "People at Comic Con Saw a Secret Screening Of THE MAZE RUNNER

The Author and The Fans LOVED it.Raving Abo..."

Me Too!

message 13: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Also just adding that my favorite book in the series was the prequel!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I really only liked the first book. The last made the whole point of the first seem insignificant

message 15: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments Exactly. But, September 19, get ready to run!!!!!!!! :)

message 16: by Alison (new)

Alison Morquecho (thebookishcamper) | 77 comments I haven't actually read the prequel yet but I bought it forever ago. should I read it before or after the series

message 17: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
The prequel is AMAZING!!! I'd say read it after the rest of the series (it'll make more sense!)

message 18: by Ella (new)

Ella Exterkamp (ellaexterkamp) | 39 comments I liked the maze runner it wasn't the best book ever but it was unique and I can't wait for the movie...........................:)

message 19: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Yup, I agree. It was a great book but not my favorite. I can't wait ti read the last book, The Death Cure, and see the movie. It looks amazing!

message 20: by Chloe (new)

Chloe | 152 comments I really want to read this book but I still have to finish City of Lost Souls. Hopefully I will be able to start it sometime next week.

message 21: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl L | 40 comments I cried so much reading the death cure. I don't want to see my favourite character die in the movie :(((((

message 22: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Passman (onetwigleekeber3) I'm reading it right now