Telugu Readers discussion

Office > Talk to the Moderators

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Priya (last edited Mar 29, 2018 11:06PM) (new)

Priya (priyachennareddy) | 298 comments Mod
Have any suggestions/queries/grievances or want to say something to the moderators? Post it here. The moderators will look into it ASAP.

message 2: by ♛ ѶaɱՏ¡ (last edited Mar 30, 2018 04:15AM) (new)

♛ ѶaɱՏ¡  TM (vamsikrishnatm) | 350 comments Mod
Thanks Moderators. You guys turned a dead thread into a active forum.

image: description

Cheers!

message 3: by Priya (new)

♛ ѶaɱՏ¡ wrote: "Thanks Moderators. You guys turned a dead thread into a active forum.

image:

Cheers!"

Thank you.

message 4: by Harish (new)

Harish Challapalli (harishchallapalli) | 302 comments Mod
♛ ѶaɱՏ¡ wrote: "Thanks Moderators. You guys turned a dead thread into a active forum.

image:

Cheers!"

thanks. lets spread the group and increase active members

message 5: by Ravi (new)

Ravi (goodreadscomuncertainp) @Priya start game threads as well :)

Yay! Game thread... I too waiting for one.

message 7: by Priya (new)

Group homepage lo header lekapote baledu. Evaraina techie things and designing telisinavallu help cheyyagalara?

We need a header and a group icon.

message 8: by Uday (new)

Uday Kanth (udayk) | 42 comments I could try and put something together. Any ideas for the contents of header and icon?

@ Uday , mee mind ki edanipiste adi try cheyani..Group Photos lo upload cheyandi. Discuss chesi finalize cheddam.

message 10: by ♛ ѶaɱՏ¡ (new)

@priya, pls check the photos section of our group if they can help.
As a first step we can add them and improve with better versions.

message 11: by Priya (new)

Thank you. I will check the photos.

message 12: by Mahendra (new)

Mahendra Madavaram | 68 comments Hi Priya

A suggestion : why can't we follow particular format when posting/discussing about a novel in some particular discussions (like Fictional Characters you loved ) there in that discussion many book names were posted if we follow below format

Book cover by author photo author link

The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon, #2) by Dan Brown by Dan Brown Dan Brown

so that we can see all the books mentioned in that particular discussion in right side with heading Books Discussed

message 13: by Priya (new)

Mahendra wrote: "Hi Priya

A suggestion : why can't we follow particular format when posting/discussing about a novel in some particular discussions (like Fictional Characters you loved ) there in that discussion m..."

That method is useful, but some actions aren't possible when you are on app or mobile site. Also, a few Telugu books aren't uploaded on goodreads servers yet. Even for the existing books, the covers aren't available. So, it is up to members to post according to their convenience. Ofcourse, in the nominations thread, if a member posts with the book link, it would be easy for us to set up polls. But, as I said it may not be possible always, so not insisting on that method.

message 14: by Harish (new)

Harish Challapalli (harishchallapalli) | 302 comments Mod
good idea mahendra.. i am trying to implement it where ever possible, even in polls..but as priya said thats not possible always due to the mentioned reasons..

as far as possible we will try to follow what u said..

message 15: by ♛ ѶaɱՏ¡ (new)

Priya wrote: "Thank you. I will check the photos."

Hey , when ever you get get some time , please check and update the photos for Group Image and Banner. Any image will do, if its not good, we can change later.

message 16: by Priya (new)

♛ ѶaɱՏ¡ wrote: "Priya wrote: "Thank you. I will check the photos."

Hey , when ever you get get some time , please check and update the photos for Group Image and Banner. Any image will do, if its not good, we can..."

I already saw the photos a couple of days ago and thought one image is really good. I am travelling and cannot access my computer. My gadget knowledge is minimal and I can't do big things on mobile. So, one of us will upload the images soon.

message 17: by Priya (last edited Apr 27, 2018 02:18AM) (new)

I tried uploading a photo for masthead, but the error msg says the image must be of atleast 970px width and 245px height. And it must be 1KB to 6MB. The photos we have now aren't of the mentioned height and width.

Can anyone post a few photos that meet the above criteria?

message 18: by Ravi (new)

Ravi (goodreadscomuncertainp) I will do it gimme few mins time........

message 19: by Ravi (new)

Ravi (goodreadscomuncertainp) done check, If you wan't/have any specific thing in mind lemme know...

message 20: by Priya (new)

The new photos look good. Please check the comments under the photos.

message 21: by ♛ ѶaɱՏ¡ (new)

Folks, i have added a Banner (masthead) using GIMP. Not that great ! Can any one able to create a decent Banner for the group with dimensions minimum (970X245 ) and Size ( 1KB to 6MB) .

Thank You.

message 22: by Uday (new)

Uday Kanth (udayk) | 42 comments Vamsi, I have just created something and uploaded...check if you like the idea or if if anything could be added/changed. :)

message 23: by Priya (new)

Uday wrote: "Vamsi, I have just created something and uploaded...check if you like the idea or if if anything could be added/changed. :)"

Nice photo. Thank you for the help.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Da Vinci Code (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Dan Brown (other topics)