Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Death and Judgment: A Commissario Guido Brunetti Mystery
This topic is about Death and Judgment
Book Issues > minor fixes needed to edition

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Silvia (silviaceravolo) | 255 comments Publisher info
https://www.downpour.com/death-and-ju...

1. recording is unabridged
2. there are 8 CD's, so I think the convention is to put the listing as 8 pages
3. publisher is now Blackstone, which must have purchased some of AudioGo's titles and used the same ISBN to reissue with a new date

message 2: by Sandra (last edited Mar 29, 2018 09:58PM) (new)

Sandra | 24803 comments We use the hours not the amount of CDs for the page count. Time is listed as 9.25 hrs. And the date is 2009, AudioGo's date is 2012.

The cover is slightly different so an ACE is required.

Working on it.

ETA: However, Downpour appears to be a bookseller site, which we can't use. Have found some details on WorldCat.

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24803 comments Couldn't find that cover with an acceptable source, so just updated the original edition with details from WorldCat.

message 4: by Silvia (last edited Mar 29, 2018 10:48PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Silvia (silviaceravolo) | 255 comments For future reference, Downpour is the publisher's website (if you look at the site information in your browser's address bar you'll see that it says Blackstone Audio Inc.). There are a couple of audiobook publishers that keep separate sites for the public and for libraries. For instance, Tantor's library editions are on Recorded Books, which also has multiple sites. Trying to find the right cover art for my mp3 player (or GR) is a pain these days.

Oh, and it turns out that AudioGo purchased Blackstone, but when AudioGo went out of business they sold Blackstone back to the original owners. So this title was a Blackstone title that was briefly published by AudioGo, for what it's worth.

message 5: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Here's your ACE Silvia:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

I couldn't establish the publication date for this particular edition/cover, however, so I had to leave that info blank.

Silvia (silviaceravolo) | 255 comments Thanks. This was a confusing one.