Smokeless Fire (Fire Spirits, #1) Smokeless Fire question

Recommendations?
Bookie Sam Bookie Jul 25, 2014 04:08AM
I really love this book series. The character are memorable, the events keep you guessing and the writing is superb!

I'm really looking for another Young Adult series that can keep me as entertained as this, so if anyone can recommend me a SERIES that is equally fantastic (or as close to it as possible) then I would be forever grateful.

I like these genres: Romance, Fiction, Contemporary, YA!!!, Humour

Books I've already read:

The Immortal Series ~ Allyson Noel
Vampire Academy/Bloodlines ~ Richelle Mead
Poison Princess ~ Kresley Cole
Poison Study ~ Maria V Snyder
The Morganville Vampires ~ Rachel Caine
The Lux Series/Covenant Series~Jennifer L Armentrout
Daughter of Smoke & Bones ~ Laini Taylor
Altered ~ Jennifer Rush
The Mortal Instruments ~ Cassandra Claire
Crush Series ~ Lacey Weatherford
The Fault In Our Stars ~ John Green
Gallagher Girls ~ Ally Carter

Please Do Not Recommend:
Twilight
House of Night
Darkest Powers
Any Simone Elke Books or Meg Cabot

And also, if there are any triangle relationships in the book, please try to not recommend as I hate that kind of thing (but if it's a must, if appreciate if the writer made it absolutely clear who is the perfect choice)

Thanks to anyone who responds and helps a fellow reader.

Julie (last edited Sep 28, 2014 09:59AM ) Sep 28, 2014 08:23AM   0 votes
I recommend the River of Time Series by Lisa T. Bergren, staring with Waterfall. It's a fun series where 2 teenage girls go back in time to Italy in the late 1300's. The books are full of adventure with Italian knights and some romance. There is some violence, i.e., sword fights, bow & arrow, etc. because of the era they are in. There is a touch of a love triangle, but not your typical love triangle. It's based more on circumstance. It's a great and fun series.

I also recommend the Significant series by Shelly Crane. I haven't read the whole series, but they have great story lines and are well-written. It's a different kind of paranormal series - not vamps or werewolves. Definitely worht looking at.

If you liked the Smokeless Fire series, as I did, you would probably like Samantha Young's tale of lunarmorte werewolf series starting with Moon Spell. It is also a really great series.

deleted member Aug 05, 2015 07:38AM   0 votes
The mortal instruments is a good series! Just don't watch the film... They killed my fantasies of the male MC :( x