Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Shout It Out! Self- Promotions > Into The Fire - releasing April 3rd

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex Carver | 4626 comments Hi, everyone.

My latest book Into The Fire (Inspector Stone Mysteries) by Alex R Carver releases on April 3rd, so there's only a few days left to pre-order it for just 99c. I'd be really grateful for any help the lovely people here can give me with making this the best pre-order/release possible.

If you can spare the time to give the book a tweet or even a blog post, or anything you can manage, I would be eternally grateful.

message 2: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4600 comments Mod
Alex, send Brit a note and I'll have her tweet it.

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex Carver | 4626 comments Carole wrote: "Alex, send Brit a note and I'll have her tweet it."

Is that through the usual email address?

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine (christineroney) | 261 comments Happy Release Day, Alex!

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex Carver | 4626 comments Thanks Christine, so far it's going reasonably well, so thank you, and thank you to everyone who has helped with it.

message 6: by Carmel (new)

Carmel Hanes | 461 comments I hope it goes well, Alex. Shared link on Twitter.

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex Carver | 4626 comments Carmel wrote: "I hope it goes well, Alex. Shared link on Twitter."

Thank you so much, Carmel, very nice of you.

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1128 comments Hey, Alex! You're doing really well with this and it's just the beginning. Go for it, boy, and enjoy. (See, if I use the word 'boy', it rhymes.)

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex Carver | 4626 comments Thanks, I've just woken up and discovered that Into The Fire has achieved what may be my best US paid rank ever, it's currently at 7,061 thanks to Bargain Booksy, and it might have been higher during the night while I was asleep.

This is simply wonderful, especially since book 1 broke the top 30 on the free chart last night and I've had sales of the other 2 books. Here's hoping this means I've turned the corner and daily sales are going to start picking up.

This is making me all giddy and want to abandon my current project just so I can work on book 5 and get it out quicker.

*slaps wrist* must behave and obey planned release schedule.

message 10: by Anna (last edited Apr 04, 2018 04:19AM) (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1128 comments I know that feeling - well, that is the feeling of wanting to do something that isn't in the plan.

It would be much more sensible for me to write a sequel, or at least to write in the same genre, as my best-selling book, but no, Head says I have to write something completely different!

Different from your predicament but then don't these books send us all up different garden paths? The Ancient Greeks would have us believe their many gods are playing with us.

Many, many congratulations, Alex.

message 11: by Alex (new)

Alex Carver | 4626 comments Anna Faversham wrote: "I know that feeling - well, that is the feeling of wanting to do something that isn't in the plan.

It would be much more sensible for me to write a sequel, or at least to write in the same genre, ..."

Thanks, I've been trying to alternate an Inspector Stone Mystery with something, anything, else, just so when I finish up what I have of the mysteries there isn't a big gap before the next one.

I'm a big fan of the Ancient Greek gods and would happily make a sacrifice to gain their influence when it comes to sales.

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Into The Fire (other topics)