Multifandom fanatics discussion

TV shows > Sherlock

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Book Nerd (bwm721) | 83 comments Mod
Thoughts? Are you a fan?

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments I love the show. It's a shame that there are only 9 episodes to watch.

message 3: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 108 comments I LOOOOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH

message 4: by Valentina (new)

Valentina Markasović they're more like movies than episodes
we have to wait a year or two for the next season, and then the season is over in two weeks :(
But I love it, casting is perfect, everything is perfect
I hope they'll bring Irene back

message 5: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 2 comments way I see it they will bring irene back for tracking down moriarty.

message 6: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 2 comments true those are possible. I don't see mycroft doing that and if it is sebastian they will need to track him anyway.

message 7: by Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business (last edited Jul 27, 2014 06:29PM) (new)

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments yep, it's going to be a fun season. :)

message 9: by A (new)

A  (lone_wonder_woman) I'm obsessed with Sherlock! I was very skeptical at first because BBC kinda scares me but Benedict cumberbatch is a spectacular Sherlock! He's quirky strange and unique from his looks to his dress to his thoughts. It has made me want to be more observant. Definitely a fan.

message 10: by A (new)

A  (lone_wonder_woman) That's usually all you need lol. Just a small exposure to his wonderfully scary sociopathic unique beautiful mind n then your hooked for life lol

message 12: by Anna (new)

Anna | 30 comments I'm in love with this show!!!

message 13: by Ariana (new)

Ariana | 10 comments John Watson got what he wanted in the end

A flat mate

message 14: by Anna (new)

Anna | 30 comments Awww yeah

Belle ~carry on my wayward son~ (BelleWinchester) | 2 comments yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. My second favorite show ever! :)

message 16: by Anna (new)

Anna | 30 comments I know right Belle

message 17: by Ariana (new)

Ariana | 10 comments

message 18: by Obaid (new)

Obaid Haroon | 8 comments Amazing show. Although the latest season didn't have a proper crime element to it. More about Sherlocks life struggles.

Scandal in Belgravia was without a doubt the best. "Battle armour"

message 19: by Anna (new)

Anna | 30 comments Lol I love it

message 20: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 108 comments I really love the episode 'The Hounds of Baskerville'

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments FangirlNina wrote: "I really love the episode 'The Hounds of Baskerville'"

It was one of the best ones.

message 22: by Anna (new)

Anna | 30 comments I love that one

message 23: by Valentina (new)

Valentina Markasović I liked "A Scandal in Belgravia" the most

But I love them all

message 24: by Anna (new)

Anna | 30 comments I love them all!!!

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments Anna wrote: "I love them all!!!"

The third season was great. I can't wait to see what is going to happen.

message 26: by Anna (new)

Anna | 30 comments Me either

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments Anna wrote: "Me either"

:)

message 28: by Anna (new)

Anna | 30 comments I know they discuss Moriarty's death

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments Anna wrote: "I know they discuss Moriarty's death"
After seeing the ending, do you think he is dead or alive?

message 30: by Anna (new)

Anna | 30 comments Alive

message 31: by Anna (new)

Anna | 30 comments At least I hope he's stayin alive!! (Pun)

message 32: by Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business (last edited Aug 24, 2014 02:41PM) (new)

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments I see, I think it was Mycroft's idea but we will know later.

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments Anna wrote: "At least I hope he's stayin alive!! (Pun)"

haha

message 34: by Anna (new)

Anna | 30 comments Haha lol

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments Have you seen the Sherlock musical?
It's hilarious.

message 36: by Anna (new)

Anna | 30 comments Yes I have and I've also seen Wholock the musical

message 38: by Anna (new)

Anna | 30 comments Yeah

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments Have you seen the tv show Merlin?

message 40: by Anna (new)

Anna | 30 comments I haven't but I want to

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments :) I liked it. It was a different version of the Arthurian legend.

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) I ship John and Sherlock! Weird, I know. Overall just an amazing show. Wish they aired episodes more often. That finale though!

message 43: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 108 comments There's nothing weird about Johnlock! They're beautiful

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments FangirlNina wrote: "They're beautiful"

Of course they are <3

message 45: by Valentina (new)

Valentina Markasović It's not weird, lots of people ship it, although I myself ship Sherlock/Irene. :D

message 46: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 108 comments You're an AdLock shipper, huh? Irene rules, but I'm more of a Johnlock girl. Idk

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments FangirlNina wrote: "I'm more of a Johnlock girl."

Same. They would make a great couple.

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) I kind of ship both, but I'm loyal to Johnlock!

message 49: by tiya (new)

tiya (atiyyvhhafeji) | 12 comments I love sherlock