2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

The Surgeon (Rizzoli & Isles, #1)
This topic is about The Surgeon
The Surgeon > Question O

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
Any other topics you’d like to discuss? Your overall opinion of the story?

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments I really enjoyed this one and look forward to book 2.

When Dr. Kahn at Emory University recounted what he witnessed Hoyt doing, I was too grossed out. I wondered why the faculty didn’t push to get this creep help.

Many others who’ve read and reviewed this book have made critical comments about Catherine, saying she was too cold and lacked empathy. I swear I didn’t see this. I saw a woman who found a way to take back her life and was holding it together as best as she could.

I’ve read the next book and remember it was really good but not much else. I fear I’m going to need to reread it again.

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments Wow, I didn't think Catherine was cold and lacked empathy. I really warmed to her and was glad her and Thomas ended up together.

Me too!

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Thanks for the questions, Jonetta!
It's fun "re-reading" with you all.

You’re welcome! I tried to craft them so that those who’d read it some time ago (like you) could participate.

Viki (vikir) | 28 comments I really enjoy the story and can't wait to read the next one. I love the discussion questions. Thank you for doing the questions Jonetta. I am glad that the questions stay even after the month is over as I am always late with reading the book of the month.

You’re welcome, Viki! Glad to read your comments.