2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

The Surgeon (Rizzoli & Isles, #1)
This topic is about The Surgeon
The Surgeon > Question K

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
The story was told from several points of view (Thomas, Rizzoli, Catherine, Hoyt). Was that helpful or too much? In particular, did you find having the killer’s perspective in helping to figure out his identity?

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments I thought it was helpful and didn't find it confusing at all. Some of the killer's perspective was a bit detailed but it did help me identify him.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
I needed all those points of view to better understand those characters and the story. Rizzoli’s was especially helpful as it helped me understand the depths of her troubled spirit and mind.

I liked Hoyt’s final thoughts in the book as we got to see what happened to Capra and why. It also confirmed that Catherine had nothing to remember.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Multiple perspectives in a thriller often ratchet up the tension and suspense.

Viki (vikir) | 28 comments I love books that have different views of different characters as it makes you understand the characters more ( especially the killer's view).