Multifandom fanatics discussion

Newbies/About You > If you're interested in being a mod…

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Book Nerd (bwm721) | 83 comments Mod
Here's an application form.

Name:
How active you are in Goodreads:
Why you'd like to be a mod:
What you'd like to do to support the group:
Have you had experience being a mod before?

message 2: by Cat (new)

Cat | 7 comments Name: Cat
I get on goodreads about four times a day, so I'd pretty much be available whenever.
I'd like to be a mod of this group because I am a HUGE fan of a bunch of these fandoms and would love to make this group even better than it already is!!!
I would try to add a lot of fun games and try to include all the members of this group together in conversations about our fandoms which we love dearly :P
Yes, I've been a mod before in a fandom group similar to this one

message 3: by grace (new)

grace Name: Grace
Activity: I'm on a lot but not during school which starts in 6 days.
Why: because I like to help, and I can invite!
What can I do: help, invite, make
Experience: I am a mod in a good sized amount of groups.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Shine.
How active you are in Goodreads: Very Active. (Except when I'm busy.)
Why you'd like to be a mod: I can sense bullying.
What you'd like to do to support the group: Get new ideas and put them together.
Have you had experience being a mod before? HECK YES! I make my groups and I co-mod a few others.

message 5: by Minda~Quenn {Somehow I found a way to get lost in you} (last edited Sep 28, 2014 04:21PM) (new)

Minda~Quenn {Somehow I found a way to get lost in you} Name: I usually go by Quenn.
How active you are in Goodreads: I'm on almost every day.
Why you'd like to be a mod: I love helping out with groups and making games, challenges, and debates.
What you'd like to do to support the group: I love to help by making more topics.
Have you had experience being a mod before? I'm a MOD in several groups and have made three myself.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Nethmini but people call me Fox or Nimi or whatever they come up with
How active you are in Goodreads: All day er day...except when Im asleep ^^
Why you'd like to be a mod: I kind of sort of really like to adopt people and go all big-sister on them....
What you'd like to do to support the group: this idea of "blind date with a book", so people randomly choose a partner and they exchange books that they read for a month and write a small review on it...
Have you had experience being a mod before? yep ^^

message 7: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 110 comments Mod
Louise

I'm in gr 24/7

What I can do to help? I can sometimes come up with really good ideas. and well I have a LOTs of friends that I can invite. I'm a mod in 3 different groups. 2 that I made and 1 a friend made. I know this job is really important for everyone. So yha. That is pretty much it

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate | 13 comments Mod
Name: Kate
I am quite active on Goodreads. I go on all the time. Being a mod will allow me to take my love for books to a level that i would not be able to do so on my own. It will allow me to support the group, in ways of discussing our love for certain books and of course the passion we have for reading.
No, i do not have experience being a mod. I was introduced to Goodreads quite recently, and have been addicted to it everysince

message 9: by Jorge vasquez (new)

Jorge vasquez | 5 comments Hi guys i think we could make like a book club (you know choose a book and each certain time talk about some chapters by hangout). would be interesting :).

message 10: by A (new)

A  (lone_wonder_woman) Hi :) I'm agatha. Forewarning I may forget some of the questions lol.
I'm pretty active this past week I haven't been because I moved :)
I think that having moderators with different interests view points and such makes a group much more diverse and helps keep things moving making the members much more involved.
I am also a big fan of this group! It's everything I love in one place!
I am big on commenting and keeping conversations going. I enjoy hearing peoples opinions and starting conversations. In this particular group I think it'd b much easier to do so because of all the different books that have been coming out as of late.
I do have some experience. I am currently a moderator in bookworms anonymous.