dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Book Nerd (bwm721) | 83 comments Mod
Are you a fan?

message 2: by Arwen (new)

Arwen yes and no. its really fun to watch, but i wouldn't go nuts on it

message 3: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Book Nerd (bwm721) | 83 comments Mod
Rumpelstiltskin wrote: "I love the series.
Love the idea.
Love the story.
Love the actors.
Love the characters.

Is it weird I want him to be my Dad?"

No haha he's really great at acting so I can see why

message 4: by Arwen (new)

Arwen kinda…although he would be a nice father with how he is in storybrook not so much in the forest

message 5: by Arwen (new)

Arwen HEY!! I've just discovered it!!! I'm new here. I love Emma and Killian though. and i really want Regina and Robin to stay together

message 6: by Arwen (new)

Arwen thank you. and l ADORE rumple!! i mean he is amazing! plus love his expression there. caption it please

message 7: by Arwen (new)

message 8: by Arwen (new)

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma (foreverlookingforward) | 1 comments I love once upon a time just season 3 isn't out yet here but I'm on the 8th episode of season three but there aren't anymore episodes up :(

message 10: by grace (new)

grace Arwen wrote: "

"

Ha!
I love ouat! Its awesome! Henry!

message 11: by Lena (new)

Lena  (3Lena3) | 3 comments I love the series! I can´t stop to watch it! I love Killian, but Rumpelstiltskin is my favorite character. He's amazing :3
I hope Hook and Emma can be together, so as Regina and Robin...

message 12: by gabbu (new)

gabbu It was when Regina said something along the lines of hoping that Emma and Killian didn't bring anything dangerous back that I went "Aw crap. Not again!" and inwardly facepalmed. Then, when I saw someone who was obviously Elsa, I had mixed emotions. On the one hand, I loved Frozen. On the other, I also used to love Peter Pan, and we all saw where that got us.

message 13: by A (new)

A  (lone_wonder_woman) I've always been obsessed with fairy tales. I have always been a dreamer with my head in books and seeing my favorite stories being brought to life and modernized kind of scared me but I love it. It adds life and different dimensions to them. It's adult fairy tales.

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahsmanyhobbies) We only have five more days until season four!

message 15: by gabbu (new)

gabbu I thought it premiered the 28th?