Reading Until Infinity discussion

Ready Player One (Ready Player One, #1)
This topic is about Ready Player One
Archive > April 2018 Selection is Ready Player One

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by La Tonya (new)

La Tonya  Jordan | 624 comments The monthly selection for April 2018 is Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. Post your thoughts and comments about this book, let's start a conversation.

message 2: by William (last edited Mar 27, 2018 03:25AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

William I sure hope the movie is better than the book. Since I found this book to be "all the joys of high school, acne and teenage angst", I will be skipping this one.

Good luck to you all! 😊

Kirsten  (kmcripn) | 0 comments I really enjoyed the book, I think I enjoyed it so much since I graduated in 1984. Plus it was a great adventure. I definitely didn't find it "all the joys of high school, acne and teenage angst".

message 4: by La Tonya (new)

La Tonya  Jordan | 624 comments Kirsten wrote: "I really enjoyed the book, I think I enjoyed it so much since I graduated in 1984. Plus it was a great adventure. I definitely didn't find it "all the joys of high school, acne and teenage angst"."

Wonderful, I am glad you enjoyed the book. Did you see the movie?

Kirsten  (kmcripn) | 0 comments No, not yet. I don't go to the theater. So, I wait until it is released on disk.

message 6: by La Tonya (new)

La Tonya  Jordan | 624 comments Kirsten wrote: "No, not yet. I don't go to the theater. So, I wait until it is released on disk."

Did you write a review? If you did post the review or link in the discussion folder.

message 8: by La Tonya (new)

La Tonya  Jordan | 624 comments Thank you for your review Kristen👍📘