Fire and Ice discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 36 comments XD nice, but you go to bed when your parents say so???? fyl :(

also, not everyone goes to school like they're told. or eat what they're told to eat....

but you're right, we have very few choices about our lives.

message 2: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 58 comments i want to go back in time and kill those people(when they invent time travel hope it is soon)

message 3: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 36 comments i just piss my parents off by not doing it. then i get grounded, but i don't stick to the grounding. *shrug*

message 4: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 36 comments yes

message 5: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 36 comments we'd learn tons less :P

message 6: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 58 comments y don't they make summer vacation earlier?

message 7: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 36 comments RoSaDbAsSgUaRdAiNs wrote: "yes but most kids forget what they learned that school year over the summer anyway so it's like they're learning the same amount and i would think it would be better if we got to choose willingly i..."

if we forgot what we learned, we'd always be relearning the same stuff over and over every year.
and no, you should have to go to school. otherwise no1 would choose 2 go, and society's level of advancement would drop almost immediately :P

Austin wrote: "y don't they make summer vacation earlier?"

because then it wouldn't be summer vacation, it would be spring/summer vacation :P

message 8: by Austin (last edited Jan 18, 2010 10:21PM) (new)

Austin (animedude) | 58 comments no at june is summer so summer vacation starts at the first day of summer! XD

message 9: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 58 comments same unfortuntly

message 10: by Austin (new)

Austin (animedude) | 58 comments don't most of us have finals?