Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading March 26?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2091 comments Mod
This week I'm reading Nobody's Prince Charming by Aimee Nicole Walker,

message 2: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1186 comments I am waiting for some books that are releasing tomorrow in the meantime I am reading Soulless by Gail Carriger which i tried to read years and years ago but never did for some reason.

message 3: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1278 comments I finished and loved an arc of The Birthday List by Devney Perry and now I'm reading Third Son's a Charm by Shana Galen which I'm really liking.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nikanne) | 222 comments I'm listening to All I Need Is You by Julia London. I'm reading Two Wedding Crashers by Meghan Quinn. This one started off good, got a little slow in part 2, and is picking up again toward the end. Meghan Quinn's books while at times predictable and quite unbelievable are definitely full of laughs and good times.

message 5: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I'm reading Lily Maxton's The Rogue's Conquest, a Rita finalist that comes highly recommended from a friend whose opinions I trust.

message 6: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1186 comments Janga wrote: "I'm reading Lily Maxton's The Rogue's Conquest, a Rita finalist that comes highly recommended from a friend whose opinions I trust."

I made an Amazon wish list of RWA nominees lol and bought this one and the first book so will be interested to hear what you think.
I read one of the debut author books but I didn't realise it was Mills & Boon Regency so was waiting for all the sexy times and there was none lol

message 7: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2094 comments Mod
I have no idea. I spend last week reading the summary of the government funding bill so I really need a good book. Eager to see what you are all reading!

message 8: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1186 comments Dls wrote: "I have no idea. I spend last week reading the summary of the government funding bill so I really need a good book. Eager to see what you are all reading!"

I really enjoyed Murder on Black Swan Lane A murder mystery with a great strong heroine and an arrogant (or is he!) Earl.

message 9: by Janga (last edited Mar 26, 2018 08:10PM) (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Dls wrote: "I have no idea. I spend last week reading the summary of the government funding bill so I really need a good book. Eager to see what you are all reading!"

I really enjoyed [book:Murder..."

I really like Andrea Penrose's historical mysteries. The Lady Arianna books are good, but I think Wrexford & Sloane are even better. The second book in that series, Murder at Half-Moon Gate, releases tomorrow. I'm hoping we see more romance in this one.

message 10: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1186 comments Ooh I agree Janga! There is chemistry there! It is already tomorrow here in Australia but I have to be patient for it to be tomorrow in the USA lol TIME ZONES!

message 11: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 896 comments In the middle of Samantha Young's novella, On Hart’s Boardwalk. I'm liking it so far. It has my favorite couple from her On Dublin Street series, Nate and Liv.