2022 Reading Challenge discussion

The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #1)
This topic is about The Secret of the Old Clock
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2018 > The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew #1)

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Pat (last edited Mar 26, 2018 05:03PM) (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments This thread is to discuss Carolyn Keene‘s book, The Secret of the Old Clock.

***Please remember to mark spoilers.***

Participants: Dlyn, Allie, Brianna, Suki, Ashley, Ana

message 2: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Suggested break down of reading so that you can check in and let us know how you're doing. The following breakdown is purely a suggestion and is therefore not set in stone.

Rather than putting dates for each section I've done it so that it takes into account that not everybody will necessarily have the book at the same time.

Week 1: 53
Week 2: 53
Week 3: 53
Week 4: 53

Lynn | 297 comments I am so excited for this! I just re-read this last year but always welcome the chance to read Nancy Drew again haha Thanks for putting up the thread, Mary Pat!!

Leona (mnleona) | 113 comments I have not read this for years.

Anabella  Shay (anabellashay) | 25 comments I'm looking forward to this, haven't read Nancy Drew for years!

Lynn | 297 comments Ana wrote: "I'm looking forward to this, haven't read Nancy Drew for years!"

I am so glad you're joining us, Ana!

Anabella  Shay (anabellashay) | 25 comments Thanks Dlyn! :)

Lynn | 297 comments I'll start reading this tonight. Can't wait to discuss it with y'all.

Anabella  Shay (anabellashay) | 25 comments I'm starting this today! Im so excited!

Anabella  Shay (anabellashay) | 25 comments I'm enjoying the book so far. I'll be able to probably finish it tomorrow :).

Anabella  Shay (anabellashay) | 25 comments I just finished the book and it was awesome! can't wait to discuss it with everyone!

Brianna (bebecburt) | 375 comments I will be starting this tonight! I'm excited to dive back into this series - definitely a cherished childhood memory.

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1163 comments This book is enjoyable. Bringing back memories reading this and see similarities to what I read now.

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1163 comments I just finished the book. Can't wait to discuss it.

message 15: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Do folks want to read the next book in the series in May? Please let me know!

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1163 comments I will read the next book in the series in May.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Secret of the Old Clock (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Carolyn Keene (other topics)