Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Sour Patch Kid and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Here we are! ^^

Guy A and Guy B have been going out since High School, friends before that, because they were sharing a room in foster care for about 6 years. They had a small garage band in High School and were inseparable, finishing High School together, Guy A even failed his Senior year so they'd be able to. After High School, they started a real band, an alternative rock band, which became popular fairly quickly.

Now, it is 5 years later and they have broken up, Guy B cheating on Guy A, so he left the band, starting his own. Guy B had a bit of trouble doing the same, but he managed. But all of their fans have been wanting them to get back together since they broke up. Now, thanks to old band members and very loyal fans, they are stuck together with their new band members in a house together for a year. What will happen? Will they get back together, or will they stay separated and in their own worlds now?

message 2: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Awesome ^_^ sorry for being slow, on my phone.

Anywho! About the sex if the two main characters, I've dipped my toe in the pond of same sex and a little bored of it. Especially since people have the tendency to make it have the same boring an cliche story. Could we mix it and make it a MxF? I'm cool with either role if so :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments It's not a problem at all ^^

And of course (: As I said, I'm fine with this idea being switched to MxF. MxM is just what I prefer, so I write most of my ideas in that format~

message 4: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Completely understandable.

Now with that done, I have a few more questions.
*What rating do you go as far as in this story? PG-13(kissing, strict make out sessions, and min cussing) or R(all the above but unlimited cussing and sex{taken to PM if not skipped})

*What sex would you like to be?

*How many members are in the band (we could do minor doubles-triples if need be.)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I can go all the way in this, rated R (: I wouldn't mind either, so I suppose it's whatever you think you'd be better with ^^ And when I make a band, I usually have 3 more characters plus my main character, but I don't make a separate profile for them. You just sort of figure out how they are, and their story along the way.

message 6: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments That's usually how I am too with side characters, awesome. As for the R rating, I'm fine with that but I would like to skip every other super steamy scenes because it's usually the same thing and gets rather boring.

message 8: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments As for the gender, you pick your reference >_<

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Haha, okay....*thinking face*

I'll just stick with being a guy ^^

message 10: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Are you sure? I know how a few people really like the female role. I would mind being male x)

message 11: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Wouldn't*

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I don't really like a female role haha I've played the guy role so much that I've just gotten use to being the guy, and sort of prefer to play the male in a way now (: But if you wanted the male, then that's fine too, I can play the girl ^^

message 13: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Of course this sounds selfish but I slight on a small percent like the female role xD But if he make character is for you tht would be cool.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments That's fine ^^ And what? I'm sorry, I can't really understand your second sentence ^^;

message 15: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Sorry, it's a little late here haha. So it's co for you to be the male role and me be the female in this story?

message 16: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Cool*

Hopefully I can pass out after we make characters x)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sorry, I went to sleep ^^; And yeah, that's perfectly fine (:

message 18: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments It's alright. So if there's nothing else, would you like to start making characters?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Sure ^^ My character will be up tomorrow, because I have to babysit in a little while.

message 20: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Alrighty, I'll see if I can make mine later. Have a bit of a busy day.

message 21: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Sorry won't be able to make mine, a good one, for a day or two. I'm packing and heading off on a place soon. Feel free to post your did you would like to.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay, that's fine (: Mine will be up as soon as I can make him.

message 23: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Wish me luck and I'll post in a day or so :D

message 25: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Thanks :3 I came to Florida for vacation, now I'm headed back home to North Carolina :/

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Oh my half sister lives in North Carolina ^^ How did Florida go? I've never been there haha I've only traveled to Pennsylvania, Kentucky and North Carolina before.

message 27: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Cool! :o
It was very HOT, we have a home here we come to every break. So it's nice to get out of state from time to time.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Well that's cool, I'm glad you had fun, despite the very hotness of Florida haha I must say, I do want to visit there or Hawaii someday, because I've heard so much about those places ^.^

message 29: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Hawaii is beautiful so I've heard ;D personally I like the snow an cold climates •~•

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I hate the cold actually haha It's too cold lol I would love to go swimming on a beach there, that's for sure.

message 31: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments I love to feeling of jumping in a pool when it's 90-95 degrees out x) anyways, I need to get packing, yay .-.

I'll talk to you soon. Luck with the character ;D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yeah, that's very nice haha Okay, I will talk to you when you get back, my character will be up by then for sure :D

message 33: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Haha, alrighty ^.^

message 34: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Flying home in the morning. Should have my character done tomorrow night :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments So, I realized that we established the gender we were going to be, but we didn't pick which characters we wanted xD The role I mean. Did you want Guy A or Guy B to be your female character? (:

message 37: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Could I be guy A ^_^

Hopefully I can get motivated to make my character soon. I'm getting back to watching my Vampire Diaries haha

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yeah, that's fine ^^

I was starting on my character, and then I realized I did know which one I was making haha xD

message 39: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Alrighty, hope you have luck with it now lol.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Name: Julian Michelle Brenan

Nick name: Michelle

Dae of Birth: December 14

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance
 photo 45tte_zpsd8704663.jpg
//Hair Color// Black
//Eye Color// Blue-silver
(view spoiler)
//Height// 6'1
//Weight// 140 lbs
//Skin Tone// Pale
//Skin Texture// Smooth

photo 34tr4t_zpse1e1955a.jpg
 photo 234tsdg_zps4517808e.gif

History
Julian was raised by his mother and father, but he was sickly as a child. Something went wrong with the birth, and he ended up having to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks until he was stable and allowed to go home. Once home, his mother and father took excellent care of him, making sure to give him what he needed, so that he could remain strong and healthy. Julian was interested in drawing as he was growing up, and he always loved to color or do paint on the internet. His parents were glad that he loved to draw so much, so they agreed to let him take art classes once he got a bit older. But that all went downhill very soon.

When Julian was 5 years old, his parents were killed in their sleep, and since his grandmother was not able to care for Julian at the time, he was sent to foster care. At foster care, he spoke to no one for 3 or 4 years, he just liked to be on his own, drawing his little life away. But then this girl came to the foster home, and the had a room fairly close to each other. She reminded him of himself when he first transferred there, all alone and scared. So, he decided to talk to her and they quickly became friends, even though she didn't talk much. Something very traumatic must have happened to her, because she always got nervous around other people, expect for him.

When Middle School started, Julian started getting an interest into music, mainly because of her. They decided to start a small little band, and they did, both of them singing at first. Then, the girl was taken by a family that wanted to raise her, which made Julian sad, but just a few weeks later he was taken in my his grandmother, and his friend and himself still went to the same school. They got instruments about a year later and made a few friends that wanted to be in the band, so they started a garage band, which kept them entertained throughout Middle School and High School. Julian and her also began dating in 10th grade, and was like that for a while, even out of High School.

But then, Julian made a horrible mistake. He got drunk at a party that he was invited to and ended up sleeping with some girl. He told his girlfriend, not wanting to lie to her after all, and they ended up breaking up, and the band, that became quite popular, split up. Julian was upset for a while, but he didn't let anyone know about it. He started a new band, using the drummer from his previous band, after getting the okay from his ex, and started on his way with his new band.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments So, he's not done yet, but I have to hop in the shower and get ready to watch wrestling tonight (: I'll finish him up I'm thinking tomorrow (: I hope you like him so far :D

message 43: by Just Doughboi (last edited Jul 28, 2014 10:08PM) (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments "wє run tσ hídє,
thє fєαr crαwls tσ chαsє.
"

Name; Isobel Lia Andretti
Nickname; Iz or Lia
Age; 22
Date of Birth; September 7th
Gender;Female
Relationship Status; Single-complicated
Sexuality; Bisexual
Appearance;
Height; 5’5”
Hair Color; Light brown
Eye Color; Blue
Skin Pigment; Fair with tattoo’s
Weight; 124
Body Type; Thin but slightly athletic build with few curves
Tattoos+Floral Sleeve;(view spoiler)

photo images_zps0214a60a.jpg

photo download_zps418737a2.jpg

((As for the History/Personality, I kind of like to make them up as I go if I didn't have them already in file ^-^ Hope it works.))

message 45: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments Thanks c: so where will we start in te roleplay? Before or after they break up their relationship and band.?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I was thinking we'd start when they go to the house they're all going to be living in (: But wherever you think is fine (:

message 47: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments No that works ^_^ would you care to start our story off?

message 48: by Just Doughboi (new)

Just Doughboi | 147 comments :)?