2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Touch of Red (Tracers, #12)
This topic is about Touch of Red
Touch of Red > Question K

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
What were some of the most memorable scenes in this story?

Laura | 383 comments The beginning was chilling, and also the grand finale. I liked Callie a lot and enjoyed every scene she was in, especially her interaction with Travis.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments The crime scene was horribly real to read, and then the discovery of the warm root beer (and pantry crumbs) was a really good clue.

Laura | 383 comments It always freaks me out some in the opening scenes of these books, we get to know the victim a little, start to like them then Wham! Off goes their heads lol. I still keep going back for more though

Griffin is one of a few RS writers who kills off these characters consistently. I’ve given up hoping they make it. Even Karen Rose spares them occasionally:)

The beginning was chilling and the climax was certainly exciting.

Laura | 383 comments I need to go back to Karen Rose sometime. I've probably had a long enough break from her.

I'm looking forward to the next release in this series. No cover even yet. Callie and Travis gets my vote.

You know she tends to take her time in writing these couples’ stories.

Laura | 383 comments Jonetta wrote: "You know she tends to take her time in writing these couples’ stories."

Yep she's a tease. They will be 3 books from now lol.

True that!