2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Touch of Red (Tracers, #12)
This topic is about Touch of Red
Touch of Red > Question E

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
Brooke is just coming out of a bad relationship and isn’t interested in getting involved with Sean. Did you understand her point of view?

Laura | 383 comments Yes and no. I thought four months was a long enough waiting period, but them both being in law enforcement was an understandable red flag for her.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments One part of me says that when the ONE comes into view, you don't want to lose them. The other part of me has never (or remembered being so young) had a new boyfriend four months after a break-up. Maybe in high school, which was ~55 years ago. Yikes!

Laura | 383 comments Well I married my high school sweetheart so what do I know lol

Laura, you’re the ideal for that age. It’s when you get older and burned, it makes you gun shy. That was my experience...took me much longer than four months to trust my judgment again. Brooke shared Sean’s attraction but really didn’t trust herself.

Having been there, I completely understood.

Laura | 383 comments Good thing Sean had the patience of a Saint. He knew she was worth waiting for I guess.

It’s my experience that men love the chase. If it’s someone they want, they’ve got the patience of Job.