2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Touch of Red (Tracers, #12)
This topic is about Touch of Red
Touch of Red > Question D

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Sean Byrne seems to be a changed man since nearly dying in the last story and spending six months in rehabilitation. Your thoughts about him and his pursuit of Brooke?

Laura | 383 comments I thought it realistic that he was interested in her. They knew each other for awhile. It wasn't lust at first sight where boom he was pursuing her from the first meeting.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I also remembered that Brooke was at his bedside in the ICU, previous book. I'm guessing, since I don't remember reading about it before this story, that he made a lot of attitude changes, gained more respect for others (especially one-night-stand women), and got very serious about Brooke.

They just maintained their distance for the obvious reason that she'd been involved with another guy.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
He came across as a player in the other stories. I wasn’t all that excited about him going after Brooke until he acknowledged that he’d had a change in outlook brought about by his near death experience. Sean definitely showed up differently and was sensitive to Brooke’s reluctance to jump into another relationship. And, to Laura’s point, it was nice that it wasn’t insta-love.