2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Touch of Red (Tracers, #12)
This topic is about Touch of Red
Touch of Red > Question A

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
In the opening scene where Samantha is murdered, she sees the bike on the porch before she dies. What did you imagine from this?

Laura | 383 comments She didn't seem too surprised by it so I figured she knew who it belonged to.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I agree, Laura. I assumed that she knew whose bike it was. For a brief moment I wondered whether the killer came by bike, but it was obviously a kid's bike, wasn't it?

Laura | 383 comments Actually for a second there I thought maybe it was the killers bike too, and she knew the killer, it wasn't until later that it was described as a kids bike.

I thought it was the killer’s bike until Brooke sent me in a different direction. I wondered if Griffin wrote it this way intentionally.

Laura | 383 comments I'm thinking so, she likes to confuse us. Also the mention of the bike sort of made me let my guard down a little for some reason. I was thinking Oh she has company then bam! Dead! I know it's coming but I'm always surprised.

I know! So am I.