What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Her Millionaire Marine (Marines, Men of Honor, #4)
This topic is about Her Millionaire Marine
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary Romance - h in a coma and a Dixie Chicks song (Possible spoiler) [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (riversky) | 2 comments Randomly I remembered this book I read YEARS ago but cant for the life of me remember the author or title. Driving me insane!

What I do remember is the ending - it's pretty generic but I'll still put it in spoiler:
(view spoiler)

The most memorable thing about the book is that it references the song "Take Me Away" by the Dixie Chicks.

The cover is like blue around the edges with possibly a beachy type pic - like a "summer read" type feel? I read it post 2005 for sure. I don't think the book was written any earlier than 1990. Definitely in the US but I don't think it was a Western/ "Country". Not a Harlequin book. Read it in hardcover.

Any clue?

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (riversky) | 2 comments Found it! Turns out, it is a Harlequin/Silhouette - I read it in hardcover so it didn't have the typical cover.

I remembered thinking it had "millionaire" in the title but I thought I must be thinking of another book.

Anyways, it's called "Her Millionaire Marine" by Cathie Linz.

message 3: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Her Millionaire Marine for the link