Shut Up & Read discussion

Dolor and Shadow (Tales of the Drui #1)
This topic is about Dolor and Shadow
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 860} Dolor and Shadow (Tales of the Drui Book #1) by Angela B. Chrysler

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Apr 15, 2018 08:03PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3489 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Title: Dolor and Shadow (Tales of the Drui Book #1)
Author: Angela B. Chrysler
Genre: Fantasy (High/Epic)
Formats Available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Page # 590
Review Due Date: April 14, 2018

Book Description:

As the elven city burns, Princess Kallan is taken to Alfheim while a great power begins to awaken within her. Desperate to keep the child hidden, her abilities are suppressed and her memory erased. But the gods have powers as well, and it is only a matter of time before they find the child again.

When Kallan, the elven witch, Queen of Lorlenalin, fails to save her dying father, she inherits her father’s war and vows revenge on the one man she believes is responsible: Rune, King of Gunir. But nothing is as it seems, and the gods are relentless. A twist of fate puts Kallan into the protection of the man she has sworn to kill, and Rune into possession of power he does not understand.

From Alfheim, to Jotunheim, and then lost in the world of Men, these two must form an alliance to make their way home, and try to solve the lies of the past and of the Shadow that hunts them all.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks .

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Review Due Date: April 14, 2018

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Reviewers

1. Laura - laurabrown005@gmail.com - epub
2. Natalie - nataliehawke@hotmail.co.uk - mobi
3. Alaina - alaina.meserole@gmail.com - mobi

Laura Brown | 2 comments Laura Brown
laurabrown005@gmail.com
ePub, please!

message 3: by Tana (new)

Laura I sent you an email

Natalie (nem02) | 73 comments nataliehawke@hotmail.co.uk
Mobi please

message 5: by Tana (new)

Natalie I sent you an email

Alaina (ameserole) | 49 comments I'm in! alaina.meserole@gmail.com - mobi please :D

message 8: by Tana (new)

sent Alaina an email

Laura Brown | 2 comments Read my 4-star review of Dolor and Shadow by Angela B. Chrysler

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 10: by Tana (new)

thanks for sharing your review links Laura

Alaina (ameserole) | 49 comments Sorry for being late to adding this!! Here is my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 12: by Tana (new)

thank you Alaina