What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Quest for the Well of Souls (Saga of the Well World, #3)
This topic is about Quest for the Well of Souls
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Sci-FI/Fantasy Novel Where Prisoners Are Put Into The Bodies Of Animals. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brin (new)

Brin Anderson | 4 comments I just happened to browse the description on the back of this book, so I don't know much about it but I'm trying to remember the name of this book.

It involves criminals that are put into the bodies of animals or pests to treat them like an inferior class. It was an old paperback. It's not a recent book. Probably 40 years old or more.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Mar 26, 2018 10:38AM) (new)

Kris | 35127 comments Mod
Brin, what type of animals and criminals/prisoners?

What's the location/planet and time period?

Around what year did you see this book?

message 3: by El (new)

message 4: by Brin (last edited Mar 26, 2018 01:10PM) (new)

Brin Anderson | 4 comments Kris wrote: "Brin, what type of animals and criminals/prisoners?

Around what year did you see this book?"

Kris wrote: "Brin, what type of animals and criminals/prisoners?

Around what year did you see this book?"

Thanks for asking, but I happened to stumble upon the book this weekend so I have it now. It's The Quest for the Well of Souls.

reply | edit | delete | flag *

message 5: by Brin (last edited Mar 26, 2018 01:10PM) (new)

Brin Anderson | 4 comments El wrote: "Quest for the Well of Souls for the click."

Thank you for the link. I found out that this is the third book in a trilogy, which I didn't know. Now I can look up the others.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35127 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Brin. Thanks for the link, El.

message 7: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited Mar 26, 2018 01:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Brin--there is another book in this series that was written later. The Return of Nathan Brazil (yes, I've red them all, which is how I knew this.)

message 8: by Brin (new)

Brin Anderson | 4 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Brin--there is another book in this series that was written later. The Return of Nathan Brazil (yes, I've red them all, which is how I knew this.)"

Thank you! I want to get the rest of this series now.