A Stitcher's Book Club discussion

Discussions on Past Books > Cinder - discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dana (new)

Dana | 156 comments Mod
How did we all feel about cyborg Cinderella?

message 2: by Keri (new)

Keri Phillips  | 167 comments I Reall enjoyed this one. I found it fascinating how she blended a Cinderella story with a futuristic cyborg and alien race. lol. I DEFINITELY intend on reading all of these. My teenager has all of them on her shelf in her room.

message 3: by E.J. (new)

E.J. | 9 comments I really enjoyed the book. It has been on my TBR list for a long time now. I found myself trying to talk sense to Cinder and yelling at other characters in the book(a sign of a good book). Definitely will be reading the rest of the series.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Garrette (bendystitchy) | 34 comments I really liked a Cyborg Cinderella! I also enjoyed that everyone important seemed to evolve a bit during the story despite the fact that the foil characters (Audrey) did not. I'm excited to read Scarlett!

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber Johnson | 1 comments I really enjoyed Cinder. I was impressed by the way it was the same Cinderella story but with development of the plot, world and characters in a unique way. The twists were predictable but that didn't take away from my enjoyment of this book.