The Outsmilers discussion

Journals > I Solemnly Swear that this is my PRECIOUSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Julia (last edited Aug 30, 2014 01:50PM) (new)

Julia | 3977 comments And that it looks likes this:
(view spoiler)

You know, if it had a look.

Feel free to help me out if you can. Or interpret any dreams that I have. Yep! XD Just be ver very nice to me. :D Because these are my innermost feelings. And it can get dark at times... O.o

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Um... So I keep having really bad days. Yesterday my band went to DCI (YAY!) and it was really awesome-well, most of it. I rolled my ankle on Thursday and it still really really hurts. Which hurt really band yesterday walking around on it. On the bus ride home-which was very very late-the people right in front of me would not shut up so I was/am very tired.

I just feel like nobody loves me or cares about me. Which is no fun at all. I just feel ignored and stuff... Which nobody likes either. Well, it just isn't cool...

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments I don't want school to start!!!

I sprained my ankle or something too!!!

Ugh. School.

I have a lax game tonight. It's like a summer league, so it's nothing serious, but it will only be my second time playing. Ever. Ugh.

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments I still don't want to go to school. I still have summer work to do... Like watching 6 hours or something of TV in Spanish... So if anyone knows anything authentic and good, please, please tell me!!!

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments 19

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Days

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments left.

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Until.

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments He.

message 10: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Comes.

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Back.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

*squeals* I KNOW

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments XD Stupid school comes back first though. Yuck.

I think Season 8 will have Cybermen. Delete. Delete. Delete. Yep.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

you poor soul.....school will keep going for me too (yay australia -_-)

message 15: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Aw, I forgots you still have schools... Australia...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah -_- damn it all

message 17: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Ew. School. Nope nope nope. I don't want it to start. Still have summer work to do. Nope nope nope.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

moving over to chat

message 19: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments I feel like creating a special precious-y what-cha macall it... Yeah. Bellow.

Haley ~Queen of Randomness~ keep up if you can... | 73 comments Julia~~~Are you my Mummy?~~~ wrote: "Ew. School. Nope nope nope. I don't want it to start. Still have summer work to do. Nope nope nope."

for me school starts in September and i literally have done nothing this summer

message 21: by Julia (last edited Aug 13, 2014 04:20PM) (new)

Julia | 3977 comments ©opyright. (view spoiler)

【Quote here...】

{Fιrѕт Nαмe}
{Mιddle Nαмe}
{Lαѕт Nαмe}
{Proɴυɴcιαтιoɴ}
{Nιcĸɴαмeѕ}
{Geɴder}
{Appαreɴт Aɢe}
{Reαl Aɢe}
{Specιeѕ}
{Seхυαlιтy}
♂/♀
{Crυѕн}
{Dαтe oғ Bιrтн}
{Tιмe oғ Bιrтн}
{Plαce oғ Bιrтн}
{Zodιαc Sιɢɴ}
♈/♉/♊/♋/♌/♍/♎/♏/♐/♑/♒/♓
{Eleмeɴт}

【Quote here...】

{Appeαrαɴce}
»Iмαɢeѕ:
»Eye Color:
»Sĸιɴ Toɴe:
»Sĸιɴ Type:
»Lιp Color:
»Hαιr Color:
»Hαιr Leɴɢтн:
»Hαιrѕтyle:
»Heιɢнт:
»Weιɢнт:
»Body Type:
»Cнeѕт Sιze:
»Fooт Sιze:
»Mαrĸιɴɢѕ:
»Iмperғecтιoɴѕ:
»Sтyle:
»Nαтιoɴαlιтy:
»Acceɴт:
»Oтнer:

【Quote here...】

{Perѕoɴαlιтy}

【Quote here...】

{Lιĸeѕ}

{Dιѕlιĸeѕ}

{Sтreɴɢтнѕ}

{Weαĸɴeѕѕeѕ}

{Hopeѕ}

{Feαrѕ}

{Specιαl Aвιlιтιeѕ}
»
»
»
»
»

【Quote here...】

{Hαввιтѕ}

{Hoввιeѕ}

{Lιғe Pнιloѕopнy}
〖...〗
{Moттo}
〖...〗

【Quote here...】

{Hιѕтory}

{Oтнer}

Haley ~Queen of Randomness~ keep up if you can... | 73 comments actually i did get my cartilage pierced 2 days ago and i'm still hiding it from my dad so that's probably what i'll be doing for the rest of my summer.

message 23: by Julia (last edited Aug 06, 2014 09:35AM) (new)

Julia | 3977 comments ^^It's a work in progress.^^

DONE!

message 24: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Haley wrote: "Julia~~~Are you my Mummy?~~~ wrote: "Ew. School. Nope nope nope. I don't want it to start. Still have summer work to do. Nope nope nope."

for me school starts in September and i literally have do..."

Well, your lucky.

message 25: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Haley wrote: "actually i did get my cartilage pierced 2 days ago and i'm still hiding it from my dad so that's probably what i'll be doing for the rest of my summer."

Haha, nice.

message 26: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments SO. I think I like this guy... Let's call him Bob. Because Bob is a cool name. He's in band with me and has only three classes with me, two other than band. I've known him for as long as we both have lived here, which is nine years... I moved out of the neighborhood like four years ago where we both lived. I haven't talked to him in forever but I really want to. Our parents know each other and... Yeah... I feel all girly about liking him... Hehehe. XD

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

SPEAKETH TO HIM!!!

message 28: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Yeah, but HOW?!?

message 29: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments I wonder if the guy I likes likes me back... O.o

message 30: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments I totally actually talked to him today!!! It was more of small talk and homework/school stuff, but still!!! AND his locker is then one under mine! I always wondered, but it's his!!!

Other than being super happy about that, I also kind of need to cry. I don't know why, I just do. I mean, I guess I'm so depressed and stressed it's just so much and I need to cry... If that makes any sense.

message 31: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments I feel the need to post on here again. Everyone but me always finds somebody. But not me. My heart is already broken, though no boy has ever broken it. Maybe it was my dad, maybe I was born with it broken. I want to fix it, but I don't know how. Nobody wants to fix it, just me. And I don't know how. And I hate asking for help, but here I am. I need somebody, or something. I need somebody to hug and care about me. But nobody wants to. Not a virtual hug, a real one.
I don't know if any guy has ever liked me, besides perverts or just plain weird ones. I've liked plenty of guys, but none ever take interest in me. I'm innocent. Naive. I don't know anything at all. Everyone always overlooks me. It's like they think that I'm fine on my own, but I'm not. I'm really not.
Yesterday, on the band bus, I broke down. I couldn't help it. It just happened. I sat there the entire bus ride back, silently crying. And it was nice. I was glad I was crying. All alone. My friend had her back to me, talking to the others. Maybe they thought I was asleep, but they were dead wrong. When we got back to school, I had stopped crying, but I still felt terrible.
I talked to one of my guy friends, trying not to make a big deal. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. Part of it could be my brokenness. Part of it could be always being ignored. Part of it could even be this guy friend himself. Or maybe the guy I like because he is "unofficially official" with this girl. She's popular and pretty. But I don't think she's that bright, and she's plain rude. Long story short---> (view spoiler)
I don't know. This other girl asked me if I liked another guy, not knowing I liked this one. And yeah, and kind of do like him. Every girl, practically, likes this guy.
Why can't I be loved? What is wrong with me? These are questions I cannot answer. I've really wanted to cut recently, but have refrained myself. I really wouldn't care if I died either. I'm stressed out with school, and I'm sick of everything. I'm just done. I hate my dad. I want him out of my life. I just don't want to be here anymore! I HATE IT! I just don't know what to do! I feel like nobody understands! I just, UGH! I hate it. I hate it!
I need to see my councilor, but I haven't in months. And I need to. I need to see him. I just can't anymore. I'm so broken, and I just CAN'T! And nobody understands! I just want to kick and scream and cry, but I can't. I'm "too old for that kind of thing". I'm with my dad and I hate it. I'm just sick of it all. Sick of everything.
I'm just done. Please don't just say oh my gosh Julia, I'm so sorry, because it doesn't help! And don't you dare read this and just ignore me! That's not what I want. What I need. Please...

message 32: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Gosh, I hope nobody sees/reads this...

message 33: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments If curiosity killed the cat, the cat would still have eight more lives... O.o

message 34: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Face Claims:
Females:
Rosie Tupper?
Kate Harrison

message 35: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments ⓒJulia (view spoiler)

Beatrice Violet Shepherd
[Age] four and twenty [Gender] female
[DoB] August Seventh; noon [Zodiac] Leo
[Sexuality] heterosexual [Relationship Status] single

Jenna-Louise Coleman~brunette hair~brown eyes~5ft 2in~112lbs
▁▂▃▄▅▆▇►(view spoiler)◄▇▆▅▄▃▂▁

intelligent~reserved~brave~stubborn~compassionate
[Intelligence]
(view spoiler)
[Reserved]
(view spoiler)
[Brave]
(view spoiler)
[Stubbornness]
(view spoiler)
[Compassion]
(view spoiler)

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇►♩♪♫♬The Past is in the Past♬♫♪♩◄▇▆▅▄▃▂▁

"Really? Must I do this? You really don't want to know the truth... I'm just warning you..."

"I have a normal life. I'm mid-upper class. It's quite a boring life, to be honest. I have am the only girl, and have an older brother and a younger brother. They adore teasing me. I'm used to it though. My parents are adorable, and I really hope that one day I'll have a marriage like theirs..."

"Anyways... Where was I? I was born only three years after my older brother, and then when I was four, my youngest brother was born. They both went off and away for schooling, those lucky boys. I stayed at home, and learned basic things. My letters, basic math. The normal lady things-cooking, cleaning, the likes. I always used to borrow my brother's books to learn as much as I could, but my father caught me and made me stay away from it all. Which was not okay with me."

"Eventually my older brother got married. The girl he's with is horrid, and she doesn't really understand how lucky she is. She is snobby and rude, and my brother doesn't even notice it. Then a few years later, my younger brother got married. She's quite naive and innocent but sweet as can be. We get along quite well. My parents feel like it's time for me to get a husband in my life too. They want him to be a good man, but also strict. They want him to have a good hold over me."

"My father thinks that I'm wild."

Mother~Father~Simon~Marietta~Peter~Katrina

▸David Shepherd||Father||two and sixty||▪▪▪▫▫
▸Elizabeth Shepherd||Mother||eight and forty||▪▪▪▪▪
▸Simon Shepherd||Older Brother||seven and twenty||▪▪▪▪▫
▸Marietta Shepherd||Sister-in-law||nineteen||▪▫▫▫▫
▸Peter Shepherd||Younger Brother||twenty||▪▪▪▪▪
▸Katrina Shepherd||Sister-in-law||fifteen||▪▪▪▪▪

▴[Strengths]intelligent, compassionate, persuasive, fast, quiet
▾[Weaknesses]stubborn, bold, not very strong, pretty
▵{Likes}family, animals, learning, cute boys, sunlight
▿{Dislikes}being taken advantage of, people taking her for granted, extreme darkness

message 36: by Julia (last edited Sep 14, 2014 02:24PM) (new)

Julia | 3977 comments
Part One
ⓒJulia (view spoiler)

Florentia Elenora Burton
[Nicknames] Florence, Lenora [Real Age] Unknown
[Apparent Age]
seventeen [Gender] Female
[DoB] August 25 [PoB] Unknown [ToB] Unknown
[Zodiac] Virgo [Element] technically Earth
[Sexuality] heterosexual [Relationship Status] single
[Crush] None at the moment, but open. [Species]Draconic
[Style](view spoiler) [Hairstyle] as shown

Rosie Tupper~ dirty blonde~bright green eyes~5 ft eight in~145 lbs

Florence is a very pretty girl. When her looks are human, she's five foot eight, so she's fairly tall. Florence has a slim body type; she's curvy but still small. To describe her body type, Florence isn't quite straight and without curves but also isn't a full-on hourglass. Florence is very healthy and sometimes self-conscious about her looks-even thought she's beautiful.

To describe Florence from bottom to top, we can move from her body type to looking at her still from a broad angle. She has fairly large feet-she wears a size ten-and she hates it. She likes to keep her feet clean and is prone to not wearing shoes. Florence is tall but thin, leaving her at about 145 pounds. Her chest size is medium, as are her hips. Florence has long, tanned legs and a long torso. She's also quite muscular-unsurprisingly.

To be more nit-picky at her facial features, Florence has a small and adorable nose. If it was any bigger, it would look out of place with her soft features. Smaller, and just plain strange. Florence has brilliant green eyes, with flecks of gold reflecting in them-especially in the light. Florence has gentle eyebrows that aren't especially dark, but aren't super light either. Her mouth is a light-and completely natural-pink. Florence's hair is almost to her elbows. It's a very light brown-more of a dirty blonde. In the summer, it appears as more of a light brown, and then in the summer it's more blonde. Also, the longer Florence has been in the sun, the lighter her hair will be.

message 37: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments bum bum bum...

message 38: by Julia (last edited Sep 14, 2014 11:56AM) (new)

Julia | 3977 comments

Loyal~Courageous~Curious~Independent~Imaginative

[Loyal]

Florence is probably the most loyal person you will ever meet. She's amazing at keeping secrets and is always there for her friends and family. Florence is almost lycan-or just a dog or wolf-in her loyalties. She is always willing to help someone, and will continue helping them no matter what it costs for herself.

[Courageous]

Florence is very bold and strong. She stands up for what she believes in, no matter what. Florence will stand up for others, even if they don't want her help. She takes great leaps of faith in what she does, being confident in what she in herself. Florence will get down and do dirty work when nobody else wants to help out everyone, being brave. She'll speak up for herself even though she likes to keep to herself.

[Curious]

Florence is very intelligent and smart. She loves adventure and to learn more things. Florence is very curious about everything-especially when it is puzzling to her. In all actuality, she hates puzzles, but loves figuring things out. Florence is very curious about life and everything in it. She will stop at nothing to satisfy her thirst of knowledge. Even if curiosity killed the cat, the cat still had eight more lives.

[Independent]

Florence is perfectly fine on her own. She can take care of herself-even in trying situations. Florence isn't one to ask for help either-and she normally doesn't need help. When Florence does need help though, she isn't very prone to asking for help. She normally will wait until whatever is wrong is bothering her so much that she just can't take it any longer. So, not only by her being independent and on her own, she's sometimes a bit embarrassed to ask for help.

[Imaginative]

Florence has quite the imagination. She's very smart and intelligent. Some people are prone to thinking how such a brain can be kept in such a pretty head. They definitely haven't seen what she can do. Florence is very good at thinking of all of the possibilities of her actions, though sometimes she doesn't always think of them-but who really does? She normally thinks before she speaks and acts, which can come in handy when dealing with some of the people that she deals with.

message 39: by Julia (last edited Sep 14, 2014 02:22PM) (new)

Julia | 3977 comments
Part Two

"I don't have much to say, though I'm not as young as I may look. I normally am not one to rant about my past. I don't really have a choice now though, do I? Well, the faster we start, the faster I'll be done... So where to begin..."

"I had a normal childhood, I think. I grew up knowing that I am draconic. When I was around twenty and had little grasp of my powers, I heard rumors of an exterminator. One trying to kill off all draconics because we are "dangerous" or something. I never believed it. Until one day, he came to where my family and I lived. He killed them all. My father was first. He put up what was quite literally the fight of his life. It was like this Exterminator was immune to fire. As much as my father would breath and shoot, the Exterminator kept going. Then he killed my father. He went to my mother, who was keeping guard over my new little twin brothers. They didn't even have names yet, they were that little. My mother was ferocious at the Exterminator for slaughtering my father. She got quite a few good hits on him. His arm started bleeding like nobody's business. Somehow he kept going."

"My mother got tired, and eventually told me to flee and take my siblings. I tried to get them-I really tried. The Exterminator saw what I was doing, and killed both of my brothers. He threw two knifes, perfectly stabbing my brothers... He was about to throw one at me, and my mother stopped it. I fled and didn't look back. I knew my mother was dead. There was nothing I could do, but waste my life trying to save hers. And that's not what she would have wanted me to do."

"I try to live my life for my mother now. The life she would have wanted me to live. I haven't stopped giving up finding this Exterminator. I haven't heard a whisper of him for a while. Maybe he knows that I'm searching. And that now, I'm powerful. And am waiting to kill him ruthlessly."

message 40: by Julia (last edited Sep 14, 2014 11:57AM) (new)

Julia | 3977 comments

[Strengths]
▴Knows her powers well. Florence has complete control over them now.
▴Is good at keeping her emotions to herself. Can think out what she does before she acts on them.
▴Very smart and intelligent. Florence is a master and adaptation.

[Weaknesses]
▾Is obsessed with finding the Exterminator. There's almost nothing that will stop her from getting to him. Even though, for all she knows, he could be dead.
▾Gets emotional about her past. Florence hates talking about her family and their deaths. Her twin brothers haunt her dreams. They were never even named, after all. Sometimes she thinks of what she would have named them if she got away with them.
▾Knifes. They scare her practically to death. Because that's what was used to kill her little brothers.

{Likes}
▵Dragons
▵Animals & nature
▵Reading & writing
▵learning

{Dislikes}
▿Alcohol & drugs
▿Murderers
▿People who dislike draconics
▿This elusive Exterminator

message 41: by Julia (last edited Sep 14, 2014 02:23PM) (new)

Julia | 3977 comments
Part Three

Pictures Cannot Describe Me

When Florence takes dragon form, no picture can accurately show her. Her size is one of a huge, three story house. Muscular and lithe, Florence makes a beautiful dragon.

Florence's head is around the size of a great war horse. Her teeth are as long as swords, and just as sharp-if not more. Her tongue is barbed like a cat's, and forked like a snake's. Her eyes are like a cat's with a split pupil. (view spoiler) Florence has two horns on the side of her head, but it really is less strange than it may sound. (view spoiler)

As for Florence's body, she is muscular, lithe, and beautiful. Again, it is almost cat-like, but at the same time, horse-like. There is a space between her shoulders and wings where a person can sit, not that anyone ever has. Florence has huge, leathery wings. (view spoiler) They clearly show her veins and are slightly transparent. She has spikes on her wings, and at the part where they connect and fold in. Florence has long spikes strategically going down her back, all the way to her tail.(view spoiler)

The spikes that are on her tail, at the very tip, are larger then the others, as they get smaller as they go down. All of these spikes are ivory white. On her tail, they are almost like spears on a club, only there are two next to each other on the left and two on the right. Florence's paws are tiger-like, big and powerful. She has four "fingers" on each. She even has what could be considered an opposable thumb. The claws on her "fingers" are just as long as the spikes on her tail, which is about an entire foot long. Sharp, white, and deadly is how you'd describe them in three words.

As a dragon, Florence is covered in scales. They are harder than any armor possible, with no weak spots, not even under her arms, like many think. Her scales shine and reflect light like nobody's business. Florence makes it a point to keep her skinscales clean to shine even more than most's. Her only weak spot is inside of her mouth.

On the issue of color, Florence takes on a lavender shade of purple. Her coloring varies greatly, from a lighter lavender, nearing a barely tinted white to a darker lavender. (view spoiler) Florence's scales ripple and shimmer these colors, though these are not the only ones that show. Her eyes are a much deeper purple, more like a sapphire purple. (view spoiler)

message 42: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Seriously, I had a terrible day. This one guy keeps being a jerk, and apparently I was in the wrong. WHATEVER! I seriously wanted just to come home just so I could kill myself. Yeah. That's right. I'm freaking angry right now! HE IS SUCH A FREAKING JERK!!! I DO NOT CARE IF HE HAS PROBLEMS AT HOME, BECAUSE I DO TO!!! AND HE SHOULDN'T THINK THAT HIS PROBLEMS ARE WORSE THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S BECAUSE THEY AREN'T!!! HE IS SUCH A BUTTHOLE!!! UGH! AND HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS AND IT IS JUST SO ANNOYING BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE DON'T EVEN SEE HOW MUCH OF A JERK FACE HE IS!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments The other day, I had a dream, and I don't really know what it was even about. But I do know that there was an angel in my dream... I can't remember... And I need to. Ugh. I just... I don't know.
I keep hearing people calling my name, and when I turn around or say something, nobody's there. I told my friend that, and she said that when she was little her dad would say it's the angels saying her name...
So, I really don't know what's going on. Angels everywhere. Not weeping angels though. No way! Real angels. God's messengers.

message 44: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments bored bored bored bored bored...

message 45: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland hai

message 46: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Hey... My phone started crapping out so I had to leave...

message 47: by Lostinwonderland (new)

Lostinwonderland Ok

message 48: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments Our football game last night was quite something. It was against our "rival" school. I have no idea why they are even our rivals. Probably just because they're Catholic. *rolls eyes* Our student section was horrible to my band and color guard. They kept cussing at as, and, excuse my language, calling us all sluts and whores. They made so many of us cry. And this wasn't the first time that they did this. The week prior, they said-again, excuse my language, fucking play fucking Rep Yo. And Rep Yo is a song us band kids play. The student section had flower and sugar which they opened and sprayed everywhere-which can suffocate somebody and kill them, in case you didn't know. Then, last week again, some girl was taking a selfie. And some band kids said JOKINGLY, "Let me take a selfie!" Because it's a song. We take selfies too. I was the last one to say it, and she said-excuse my language again, "Fuck yeah I'm taking a selfie!" Excuse me then.
Yeah, the people at my school... They're quite something. They got in trouble last night and will get in more trouble when school starts after fall break. Us band kids were well-behaved and classy. I started rooting for the other school in the end. I mean, if I didn't go to this school, I would have gone there... And it's a Catholic school...
Our student section was horrid. I'm ashamed of them. I'm ashamed of my brother, even though he was with them only some of the time. He defended them anyway. One of our players got hurt-obviously an accident-but my brother is wholeheartedly convinced that it was on purpose. UGH!
So, I wasn't okay last night. Not at all. I'm doing okay now though.

message 49: by Julia (new)

Julia | 3977 comments I need somebody's help with math. So I'm just going to post my questions. Somebody, please help me!!!

1. For which value of c is the line y=3x+c a tangent to the parabola with equation y=x^2-5x+7?

2. Find the values of m for which the lines y=mx-2 are tangents to the curve with equation y=x^2-4x+2?

3. Find the gradients of the lines with y-intercept (0,1) that are tangents to the curve y=3x^2+5x+4.

4. a. For what values of c do the lines y=x+c never meet the parabola with the equation y=2x^2-3x-7?

b. Choose one of the values of c found in part a above. Sketch the graph using technology to illustrate that these curves never meet.

message 50: by Julia (last edited Nov 30, 2014 02:48PM) (new)

Julia | 3977 comments
Part One
ⓒJulia (view spoiler)

NAME
[Nicknames] . [Real Age] .
[Apparent Age]
. [Gender] .
[DoB] . [PoB] . [ToB] .
[Zodiac] . [Element] .
[Sexuality] . [Relationship Status] .
[Crush] . [Species] .
[Style]... [Hairstyle] .
<.i.m.g... wi.d.th.=".(#450)." height.=".(#450)." sr...c,=....> masthead photo
Rosie Tupper~ dirty blonde~bright green eyes~5 ft eight in~145 lbs

appearance description in <.p.>

Loyal~Courageous~Curious~Independent~Imaginative

[Loyal]
<.p.> paragraph on word

[Courageous]
<.p.> paragraph on word

[Curious]
<.p.> paragraph on word

[Independent]
<.p.> paragraph on word

[Imaginative]
<.p.> paragraph

Part Two

<.p.> history

Mother~Father~Simon~Marietta~Peter~Katrina
family ^^realtions/first names Down, love, age, full names... etc.
▸...▪▪▪▫▫

[Strengths]

[Weaknesses]

{Likes}

{Dislikes}

« previous 1