YA Book Addicts discussion

Characters > What Character Are You Most Like?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
I'm most like Tris because like her I love the thrill of danger and adventure. If it came down to it I would risk my life for the people I love. I want to be fearless yet I have fears I want to conquer.

message 2: by S (new)

S Jakes | 897 comments Celaena! Except I'm not an assassin. And I'm not quite as arrogant as her. But I am stubborn and I am a massive fan of sarcasm.

message 3: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments Probably a mix of Hermione, Charlie (POBAW), and Luna.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I think I'm most like Sydney Sage from Bloodlines, not gonna lie...

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) We're both really clueless and unaware at times, and we think the same way. We both love learning, and she's always conscious about her weight. (I am too, not weirdly though, I just like to be really fit and exercise a lot)

message 6: by Louloubadillo (new)

Louloubadillo | 1 comments I think the character I look must alike is Hermione Granger because well first of all people say I fiscally look like her and second because our personalities are similar; I love reading, I love knowing more things and I would do anything for the people I love.

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire Like others before me, I am also like Hermione. :)

message 8: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments maybe Aphrodite...i was reading the car scene in titan's curse and was like omg that is ME