Clean Romances discussion

Welcome!! > Hi! I'm a new author and I'm happy to have found this group!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kellie (new)

Kellie Butler Hi everyone! My name is Kellie Butler and I write clean fiction. I'm working on a clean romance novel set in the late 1940's to early 1950's in New York and London as part of my family saga The Laurelhurst Chronicles that will release later this year. (It's close to beta read stage).

I'm hoping to get to know all of you more. Thanks for letting me join the group.

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Bok (regency_reader) | 146 comments Welcome, Kellie, and good luck with your novel!

message 3: by Kellie (new)

Kellie Butler Thanks, Abigail! :)

message 4: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 170 comments Hi there, Kellie. :-)

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 227 comments Hello Kellie, welcome. I like this group. I don't often comment, but I do follow the threads and I think you'll find it interesting and friendly.

message 6: by Kellie (new)

Kellie Butler Thank you, Lynne and Anna!

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 227 comments It appears I'm a lot more of a chatterer than I think. I've just hovered over my name and I've clocked up 157 comments.

message 8: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 170 comments Anna, you've beaten me by five. :-)

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 227 comments But then you joined Gr 4 months later so that is obviously the reason why!!!

message 10: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 170 comments Yes, I guess that would explain it. :-)

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 227 comments I doubt we've set the record for the most posts!

message 12: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 170 comments No, probably not!