What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Certain Seduction
This topic is about A Certain Seduction
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Abusive ballet dancer romance. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Laura (lauramaizite) | 2 comments Hi everyone,
A decent time ago I read this dark and twisted romance about a girl falling for I think a ballet dancer (he was a dancer for sure) who always dressed in black leather. they met at a club and, the guy, obviously, radiated large amounts of sex appeal and what-not's. Later in story turned out he was abusive, violent.
The girl may or may not have married another guy because I clearly remember her having two children and a relationship with an older guy.
The story may have taken place in UK, but I'm not sure and the author's name may have started with an 'S', perhaps Sylvia? I don't remember, all I know the story was dark enough to keep me remembering about it 5-10 years after reading it.
If anyone knows what book I'm talking about, please, don't be shy and write the name in a reply. Thanks.

message 2: by Juels (last edited Mar 22, 2018 02:20PM) (new)

Juels | 2376 comments I'm probably way off but this reminds me of Petals on the Wind and If There Be Thorns by V.C. Andrews.

Laura (lauramaizite) | 2 comments Juels wrote: "I'm probably way off but this reminds me of Petals on the Wind and If There Be Thorns by V.C. Andrews."

Thanks, but I already found it myself. After five good hours of searching the web the name of the book just suddenly hit me. Sylvia Baker - A Certain Seduction.
Thanks anyway!

message 4: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4974 comments A Certain Seduction for the link. Please mark this as "about" that book. I'm glad you found it.