YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Allure of Julian Lefray (The Allure, #1)
This topic is about The Allure of Julian Lefray
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > The Allure of Julian Lefray by RS Grey - Restarting April 1st 2018

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

✨Skye✨ | 3163 comments From: JosephineKeller@LLDesigns.com
To: LilyNBlack@gmail.com
Subject: Justin Timberlake Nudes!

Lily, you predictable perv. I knew you’d open this email faster if I tempted you with a glimpse of JT's “PP”. Well, put your pants back on and grab some bubbly because I have much better news to share.

I GOT A JOB!

As of tomorrow, I’ll be the new executive assistant at Lorena Lefray Designs. I am SO excited, but there’s one itty bitty problem: I won’t be Lorena’s assistant. I’ll be working for her older brother, Julian.

I know what you're thinking- "But Jo, what’s the problem?"

Google him. Now. He’s the man in the fitted navy suit whose face reminds you that there’s hope yet for this cruel, ugly world. Keep scrolling…Do you see those dimples? Yup. That’s the Julian Lefray I will be reporting to tomorrow morning.

Lord, help us all...

XO,
Jo

✨Skye✨ | 3163 comments 20% (view spoiler)

✨Skye✨ | 3163 comments 40% (view spoiler)

✨Skye✨ | 3163 comments 61% (view spoiler)

✨Skye✨ | 3163 comments 80% (view spoiler)

✨Skye✨ | 3163 comments Done and unfortunately really disappointed by this one. I loved Anything You Can Do, but this one just fell flat for me.

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84973 comments Mod
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Date Changed. Restarting April 1st 2018. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Prologue - Chapter 1 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Chapter 2 -5 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Chapter 6-10 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5358 comments Finished (view spoiler)