message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Request to rp a lesbian roleplay

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool want to make the thread?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Again anyone else

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Anyone for this idea (: I'm pretty flexible with plot changes/suggestions for my ideas, as well as with character choices.

Girl A is part of a large family, one that is very highly skilled in the martial arts. Because of this, many people try to take them on, challenge them, attempt to murder them. Girl A is the one that didn't receive much training, because she has always been very ill. Now, assassins are out to kill her, to prove that their are weak spots in the family. Girl B is an assassin, having no family, because they were killed. She is one of the many that is trying to kill Girl A, but after she meets her, she begins to develop feelings for her, and she cannot. Girl A likes Girl B as well, and tries to befriend her, only making the strange feelings Girl B feels towards her stronger. she decides to become her protector, not wanting to see her hurt.

There are a few characters involved in this (:

Girl A and Girl B are obviously pretty important characters. I also want each of us to develop characters that are assassins, 4 or 5 each. They do not need full characters bios, but I do think that Age, Appearance and Name are a must (: Their will be smaller characters as well, but they do not need any character bios.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey teddy, I'm not much for the assassin thing but if you got anything else I'm up for it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I know it's been a few weeks since tou posted that idea teddy-chan, but I'd like to give it a go if you want.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) zwinkypie {sober insanity} wrote: "I know it's been a few weeks since tou posted that idea teddy-chan, but I'd like to give it a go if you want."

Yeah sure, not a problem! ^.^ I'd love to.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

:) cool! who should make the thread?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

sure thing!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe)  photo tumblr_na1mpp3AXW1sivh61o3_500_zpse75d9ece.gif

Girl A has always been an outcast sort of girl, especially after her parents kicked her out of the house when she was in Middle School, and she lost her unborn baby due to abuse soon afterwards. Now, scared of ever trusting a man again, or anyone for that matter, she is in her last year of High School, and she is as broken as ever, having no friends to help her finish this last bit of school. Girl B also has had a hard life, from abuse due to her father, and neglect from her mother, she has friends, but she always feels really lost, like she doesn't fit in with them. The two of them share a few classes, and get partnered up to do a project together. These two people who want nothing more than to avoid everyone else must work together on something for at least a month. But they soon realize just how much in common they have, but are either one of them willing to really open up to the other? Will Girl A trust Girl B, despite what has happened to her? Will Girl B believe that A won't leave her, that she'll stay no matter what?

Requirements

1. Detail and active lease ^^ At least a paragraph of 6+ lines each post. And i understand if you cannot be on everyday, I certainly won't, but if you are to be gone for weeks at a time, please let me know :3

2. Don't ask me to change my characters picture, because I wont ;) I may not like the picture that you chose, but I will accept it. Why? Because it's not my character, it's yours.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone want a to do a beleasque/striper Romance? This would mostly be pm

message 14: by Dolphin lover (new)

Dolphin lover (callmeava) | 3 comments Anyone

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 83 comments There's two different ways for this roleplay to go as.

The first is:

It's modern day and there is a group of six kingdoms that are all next to each other and are at peace with one another.One of those kingdoms are where you live. Muse A is a prince/princess and Muse B is the butler/maid that serves them at every waking moment. They're sort of like a manager for them as well. The two of them start to fall for one another but neither of them make it known to the other. That is until something big happens, the castle bieng bombed by a rebel group that wants to bring down their kingdom. The two end up saying their feelings on accident and soon their forbiden romance begins.

The second:

The only real difference is that they can be elves or faries.

Requirments:

Be detailed, at least a paragraph her post.
I would like to be Muse B.
This can go into PM or we can skip, I'm not picky. I only like going to PM if it's benifitial to the plot though.
This can be done in any parings.
History is a must. (They would know almost everything about each other since they would have been together for most of their lives.)