Hugo & Nebula Awards: Best Novels discussion

Tea with the Black Dragon (Black Dragon, #1)
This topic is about Tea with the Black Dragon
Sales and Good deals > tea with the dragon, 2.99, but check before you hit the buy button

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kateblue, 2nd star to the right and straight on til morning (last edited Mar 22, 2018 07:10AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kateblue | 4058 comments Mod
Cannot figure this out. This offer is through the Portalist and there is no connection when I just do a search. So you will have to go through this "Portalist" link.

It's 2.99

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B6BLTGH?...

Also, may expire any minute, the email came yesterday.

message 2: by Art, Stay home, stay safe. (new) - rated it 3 stars

Art | 2546 comments Mod
Still 2.99 apparently!

message 3: by Kateblue, 2nd star to the right and straight on til morning (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kateblue | 4058 comments Mod
Huh, well sometimes they say and sometimes they don't. I can check the links for when the sale is over and post "sale over." Then you can delete? Or can I do it? I'm happy to.

The emails from Amazon itself are so different, I'm not sure how these guys find these. Maybe it is the always price and these newsletter guys just find them somehow. Though the ones I found yesterday, the 23rd (non-Hugo or Nebula) were supposedly a special for people from the newsletter only (that was the Portalist). This afternoon I will make a post with links.

message 4: by Art, Stay home, stay safe. (new) - rated it 3 stars

Art | 2546 comments Mod
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I don't delete threads I just move the threads, which feature links with deals that are finished, over to the Archive folder. This way the thread stay uncluttered and easy to browse.