GLBT + 1x1 1x1x1 discussion

Gay > Requests

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Request to rp for a gay role play

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 83 comments Guy A’s life isn’t all sunshine and rainbows, but it’s not terrible either. The only real setbacks he has in life is the fact that his father is never around, and when he does come around, he’s usually a jerk to his son. Luckily, they only see each other a few times a year. Guy A hates his father with a passion. The other thing that seems to be a problem in his life is, he’s gay. Oh, and not only is he gay, but Guy B is his boyfriend. The two of them have been together for about a year.
Guy B’s family is fine with him being gay/bi/etc. (Whatever you choose). He does have set backs, he is a bit rash and jumps to conclusions pretty fast. He has a bit of anger issues that he tries to control when he’s around Guy A, as his boyfriend doesn’t like loud noises, and doesn’t want to be hit. And Guy B doesn’t want to hit him, so he tries to control it. Guy B has gotten into trouble a lot because of his violence towards people who piss him off, but has found a new way to get rid of the homophobes.
PDA. Yes, the two of them are a strong believer in showing their love for one another. Sometimes, when it turns bad because of jerks that go to the school, Guy B takes over since Guy A is smaller and doesn’t have much muscle mass.

They have known each other for most of their lives, and they are in love. What will happen when Guy A’s father finds out? Or when he has to go visit? What happens if Guy B accidently hits Guy A out of his fits of rage? Accept and let’s find out.

((We can add more to it, and if you have anything you want to throw in there, it’s fine. This is a romance though! There can be some heartbreak, and maybe them even breaking up later (And getting back together, sorry, I don’t do long term break ups. ;) ))

Requirments:
~Must write a paragraph or more. Preferably more.
~Must be detailed.
~Must have good grammar
~ I am guy A.
~You are guy B.
~This will be a cute romance.
~Will go to PM (sex, foreplay, etc.)

Any questions?

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Katniss, I would love to try this with you. I actually have a character already made and would love to use him, but he isn't buff. Is that alright?

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 83 comments Yeah, that'd be great! Sorry I had to leave for a bit. But yeah, I'll send you a link.

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 83 comments https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

((I just barely realized there was only one topic and that was the one I made for us. Oops. XD))

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Haha great! I'll post my character there. :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) So, I thought of this idea, and I really, really like it ^^

Guy A and Guy B have been going out since High School, friends before that, because they were sharing a room in foster care for about 6 years. They had a small garage band in High School and were inseparable, finishing High School together, Guy A even failed his Senior year so they'd be able to. After High School, they started a real band, an alternative rock band, which became popular fairly quickly.

Now, it is 5 years later and they have broken up, Guy B cheating on Guy A, so he left the band, starting his own. Guy B had a bit of trouble doing the same, but he managed. But all of their fans have been wanting them to get back together since they broke up. Now, thanks to old band members and very loyal fans, they are stuck together with their new band members in a house together for a year. What will happen? Will they get back together, or will they stay separated and in their own worlds now?

Requirements

1. Detail, please ^^ At least a paragraph, more would be very much.

2. If you don't like the idea once we have started, just tell me instead of ignoring the RP please. I'll understand, I won't be angry at you! :3

3. I never ask anyone to change the picture that they have for their character, so frankly, I would appreciate it if you don't ask me to change my picture, because I won't (:

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone I have an dea thats kindslike beauty and the beast that id like to try.

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Would anyone be up for a werwolf/vampire/human MMM. Where in the werewolf and vampire used to be friends then had a falling out due to family rivalry, and the human happens to be the werewolf's mate and the vampires soulmate. Also details at least 3-5 sentences.

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Alrighty. Want me to make the thread?

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 83 comments I'm interested in plot two if you're up to roleplaying with me! ;)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Pʟᴏᴛ Bᴜɴɴʏ

They all deserved it. The ones who tortured him to no end. The ones who stuck the needles in his arms. The ones who turned him into this. They took him in and experimented on him, and when he broke, they didn't stand a chance against what they'd made. Character A is a product of underground science experiments performed by the government. With functioning wings and heavily increased abilities along with no major rejections to the experiments, Character A has become an ideal subject. Memories of anything before had long since been erased, at it was as if he'd only known this way of living, but he couldn't help but feel like something was wrong with what they were doing to him, what they were doing to all the people in what they called The Lab. Eventually, curiosity got the better of him and he found his way to some files that should have been better hidden. Finding out the truth about the world and his real purpose, he panicked and fled from the facility. Of course, not without some resistance, being injured on his way out. Now he's in the real world, surrounded by humans who label him a freak and for the first time, he feels threatened. He's just an injured bird trying to find a way to survive.

Character B is a charismatic big shot star (whether it be for modeling, acting, or music), whom the paparazzi can't get enough of. He's kind and fun-loving, without any real drama in his life. One day when coming home however, he finds this lost bird-man in his home, having broken through a window and passed out due to his injury. That's when the drama begins. After waking, Character A is now faced with having to hide from those out there who want him back to serve his purpose, and not only that, but they're sending his own kind against him. After begging Character B to not call the police or inform anyone of his presence, Character A asks if he can stay with Character B. Now Character B has to figure out a way to take care of this man who knows nothing of the real world and all the while keep his secret from the press. Not only that, but keep it away from the government's knowledge. Guess how long that can last? Especially with the other experiments with keen senses for each other. Now Character B is dragged into a world of super-humans and secret plots while Character A has to learn the ways of the world as if he were a child.

.: Rᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs :.

+++ Detail - Please make it at least a paragraph (5-7 sentences), with proper grammar. I get the occasional mistake and sometimes post blocks come up. I understand that and I will generally overlook it, but constantly is unacceptable.

+++ Activity - I would appreciate a reply at least once a day, but I understand if you get busy. However, if you're going to not be able to reply for a few days, let me know. I'm a patient person, but not that patient. I'll think you've officially died.

+++ Don't Be Shy - If you have any ideas, let me know! I am generally accepting of ideas, and your ideas are valuable to me. They let me know what you may want to see in the future replies.

+++ Multiple Characters - While the main characters are A and B, there will be different side characters (like the experiments that are sent after A) which will need to be played, and I'd like small character sheets to be made for them (just basics like name, age, gender, and appearance).

Sorry if this is long.............

message 15: by Kate Kid (last edited Aug 17, 2014 09:07PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 83 comments I have some ideas that we could add to this, so long as you will take me under your wing and allow me to help with this glorious idea of a roleplay. *Bows respectfully* (Geddit? Wing? I had to, don't judge me.)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure thing!! I'll be happy to hear what you've got and all that jazz. Would you like to make the thread? (I'm starting the first day of classes today, so I'll be off and on.)

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 83 comments ♛☞Sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ Sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ☜♛ [❝Tʜᴇ Dᴇᴠɪʟ Is Bᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ.❞] wrote: "Katniss (♏ikey Way Fan Girl) wrote: "I'm interested in plot two if you're up to roleplaying with me! ;)"

YESSSS PLEASSSEE. SHALL I MAKE IT?"

YES PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 83 comments zwinkypie {sober insanity} wrote: "Sure thing!! I'll be happy to hear what you've got and all that jazz. Would you like to make the thread? (I'm starting the first day of classes today, so I'll be off and on.)"

FORGIVE ME! I forgot I responded to another one as well! I would love to still do this! And yes, I will make the thread. Again, I'm very sorry. *Bows respectively and runs to start it.

message 19: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 83 comments Guy A (you) has recently been put into a mental hospital for depression, anxiety, self harm, and suicidal actions. This is your fifth time trying to commit suicide and you haven’t struck it lucky yet. Now, you’re living in a mental hospital with a school stuck to it. It’s filled with all kinds of people who are just like you.

Your roommate though, he’s different than the rest. He doesn’t have depression, he has PTSD, suicidal actions, self harm, and he’s schizophrenic. He sees things that aren’t there and sometimes he goes a bit mad. You watch him talk to himself quite a lot, and sometimes, he starts screaming.

You two start to help each other though, your character helps him calm down, and he makes you feel special. The two of you start growing closer and closer until you know you’ve fallen for him, and he’s fallen for you. And that’s where the romance starts.

But, what happens when Guy A starts healing faster than Guy B? The two being threatened to get separated?

Requirements:
You must be detailed, at least a large paragraph up.
Characters will have the history with it, but personality, if you feel the need, can leave it to surprise.
Must be active, if you don’t like the roleplay then you just need to tell me and we can be done with it.
Don’t be afraid to throw in your own twists and ideas. I love it when that happens. So yeah, let’s have some fun with this!
Oh, and PM is preferred. This will go there when things get spicy.
Anyone?

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 83 comments Based off of the fourth CD from My Chemical Romance: Danger Days

Background
The year is 2019 and the world has basically gone to hell. The world starts to take its revenge against the human beings that inhabit it and start taking away the water supplies and making the vegetation dry up and die. Life became harder until the BL/ind (BLi) took control and started out controlling the human’s lives by taking out the humanity in things. Even the prostitutes have been changed into drones. They take away the humanity in things and control your lives so you can be safe from what the world is doing to itself. You are fed, given water, and forced to work your life out in a series of schedules that make it very hard for you to ever make your life the way you’d want it to be because every decision you could make has been changed or made for you.
That’s how it’s like in the BL/ind sectors of the world, and on the outer parts of it lays small little towns that hold the rebels, the ones that fight against any of the power the BLi have. These rebels are called The Fabulous Killjoys. They fight against the colorless world by showing their true colors. Their hair dyed unnatural colors, their clothing all different patterns, but still are stylish. Their guns that are even painted different colors to show off the holder’s personality.
The BLi know that they’re out there and they fight as well, sending out their people that the second they put on the mask become puppets. The Draculoids are the most controlled, not as big of a threat as the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/S. When you see a Drac, you hide and shoot on sight, but if there is a S/C/A/R/E, you hide your bodies, as they will kill you without a seconds thought. The S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/S are like the leaders of the BLi and they have the most thoughts of all of the soldiers. They are lethal.
We will be playing as the Killjoys, the ones that are fighting the BL/ind for our freedom. We hide out in the middle of the desert and live our daily life. We are the rebels, and we are complete trouble makers, and we love every second of it!
Plot
(This will be written in FxM but can be done in MxM as well.)
Guy A is a mechanic, someone that the killjoys can’t live without, him knowing everything there is to know about weapons, vehicles, and electricity. He knows how to create gear that should give the killjoys a hand up on the BLi.
Through this whole thing, he doesn’t really leave the garage unless it’s a huge meeting, large battle, or they really want to get him outside. He could go crazy in there all alone!
There are quite a few killjoys, but not as much as the BLi, obviously. Girl A is a great soldier. She’s always out getting supplies or in a battle, she doesn’t stay still for long, that is, until she’s seriously hurt.
She gets shot in the side and they think they’re going to lose her until they give her to Guy A who is also great at medical, which isn’t surprising. Anything he can do with his hands is usually something he’s good at. He starts to help her heal, but she can’t go outside and fight for awhile, so she’s stuck in the same place as Guy A. They start chatting and start falling for each other.

What could happen in this world? What happens if Girl A gets shot again but this time she isn’t so lucky? What if the BLi find them? The possibilities are endless.
Requirements
*This roleplay will go into PM when things get spicy.
*Must have history for their character(s).
* Will put in their own ideas as well. This roleplay is as much mine as it is yours. 
* Must write a long paragraph or more.
* Good grammar.

I don’t care which character I am, so you have first pick.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Anyone for this idea? (: I didn't really come up with this from anywhere other than my own mind haha It's written in MxM form, which is how I thought of it, but can be RP'd in MxF and FxF of course.

Guy A's life has never been easy. Horrible parents, horrible schools, and just horrible people/things around him. He is still in High School, yet he has been sleeping with guys, and older men, since he was 14 years old. Guy B is a man that has had an easy, yet hard life at the same time. With his girlfriend recently breaking up with him, along with many other girls, and guys, before that, he was wondering around late at night when he came across Guy A, taking him home without really any question. They do their thing, but Guy B keeps coming back to him, wanting more. At first, Guy A wasn't going to, but he realized that he liked it when this man touched him, so he went along with it, plus it was easy money. They began to get closer, Guy B actually allowing Guy A to stay the night at his home for however many days at a time he wishes, and Guy B isn't like all the other men Guy A has slept with. He's not rude, cruel, or horrible. Really he is a very good man, good job, good manors, a little bit on the shy side, but also very joking. Without realizing it, Guy A begins to fall for the older man, and that scares him, since he's never felt love before. What will happen with them? And what about when Guy A's parents catches them in town late one night?

*There will be mature scenes involved in this RP as well as cursing, violence, tragedy, harsh and cruel stories, and many more thing that will result in us going to PM. If you cannot handle this, I do not recommend agreeing to do this RP*

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 83 comments You’ve been together for a year now, planning your future and having a great time doing it. You are very much in love. Guy A and Guy B have known each other since middle school, and they hit it off then by being friends. Of course, when both of you come out as gay, you also confess your love for each other and it’s worked out perfectly. You can’t imagine your life with anyone else. Sure, Guy A had a lot of problems with being a bit too crazy, and had ran into some trouble with his mental health, but Guy B had always been there, wishing he could save him. And he did.
There’s another problem, Guy A loves motorcycles and Guy B is terrified of them, thinking he’s going to get hurt on it. And what happens when that fear comes true, and Guy B is the only one on the emergency contact? Will that create problems? Or only bring them closer? The choice is up to them.
Requirements:
I am Guy A.
You are Guy B.
This can be changed to FxM
Detailed; multiple paragraphs, and good grammar.
Active
Tells me when they don’t want to continue.
Good character sheet
Gives your own ideas.

So, anyone?

message 23: by Dolphin lover (new)

Dolphin lover (callmeava) | 3 comments FXf anyone slave vs. master. I call slave. Mature romance pm me

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 83 comments There's two different ways for this roleplay to go as.

The first is:

It's modern day and there is a group of six kingdoms that are all next to each other and are at peace with one another.One of those kingdoms are where you live. Muse A is a prince/princess and Muse B is the butler/maid that serves them at every waking moment. They're sort of like a manager for them as well. The two of them start to fall for one another but neither of them make it known to the other. That is until something big happens, the castle bieng bombed by a rebel group that wants to bring down their kingdom. The two end up saying their feelings on accident and soon their forbiden romance begins.

The second:

The only real difference is that they can be elves or faries.

Requirments:

Be detailed, at least a paragraph her post.
I would like to be Muse B.
This can go into PM or we can skip, I'm not picky. I only like going to PM if it's benifitial to the plot though.
This can be done in any parings.
History is a must. (They would know almost everything about each other since they would have been together for most of their lives.)