Books, Blogs, Authors and More discussion

Connecting Readers and Authors > Paid Beta Reader Available!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (last edited Jun 01, 2020 06:15AM) (new)

Grace (summergrace) | 4 comments I beta read any genre, and I also beta read non- fiction about any subject. I read short stories, and short story collections as well. I'll get back to you within about a week or as soon as you need it with my thoughts on your book. I charge $1 per 1,000 words. If your book is very long, I can probably beta read it for less, especially if you have a budget. I point out things like inconsistencies, parts that are confusing or could be clearer in the story or in the writing, parts/sentences that could be phrased or written better, whether your story/parts of your story and and characters are convincing or realistic, if anything is repetitious or overdone, what I liked best, what I liked least, pacing and suspense, if I found anything boring, and anything else that will improve your book. Also, I can look at anything you want me to look at as a beta reader. If you want more info, contact me through Goodreads, or e-mail me at summergracebetareading@gmail.com.

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace (summergrace) | 4 comments I'm available for Dec.

message 3: by Elle (new)

Elle Byron | 1 comments How do I become one? I am immediately available.

message 4: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Burke | 50 comments Elle wrote: "How do I become one? I am immediately available."
I do a compare books when I'm looking for friends or Beta readers, paid or unpaid, to see what we have in common. If you've read books that you haven't rated, it might be useful to rate them. Best of success!

message 5: by Grace (new)

Grace (summergrace) | 4 comments I'm available now and in June.