Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > 2nd Book in a Series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jan (new)

Jan McCleery | 14 comments I just added the 2nd book in my series, "The Secret Lives of Jessie Monroe". The first was "Alias Juno Wolfe". It doesn't display the series or, since it was the first, the series number. My 2nd book, "Who is Juno Wolfe?" I added the series name and number in parenthesis like it says (The Secret Lives of Jessie Monroe, #2). Can you let me know how to add the series and #1 to the first book? Also, is there a way to put those two together, ideally at the top of the author page or let me know if I can reorder the books there. THANKS!

message 2: by Sam (new)

Sam | 214 comments Authors can't create a series, that can only librarians. So I created the series https://www.goodreads.com/series/2295...

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23738 comments As to ordering the books, you'd be best asking in the GR Author Feedback Group.

Librarians only fix books & authors in the database and have no responsibility with site functionality.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42415 comments Mod
The order of books on an author's page is completely automated, and cannot be changed manually. It depends on two factors: number of user shelvings, and whether the author is the first listed author on the work.