Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Unstoppable: Transforming Your Mindset to Create Change, Accelerate Results, and Be the Best at What You Do
This topic is about Unstoppable
Book Issues > Wrong Title

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new) - added it

Lee (stetsonthree) | 3 comments Saw only a kindle edition for Unstoppable: Transforming Your Mindset to Create Change, Accelerate Results, and Be the Best at What You Do so I went to add the hardcover edition.

Received an error for ISBN/ISBN-13 already existing. Searched the ISBN and found this entry: Game Changer which has the wrong name.

Was possibly a pre-release title. However, the existing listing also does not have a page count. By my count, it should be 215 pages, which differs from the listing (as displayed on Amazon). Page 215 is the last numbered page of the index. The only numbered pages past 215 is a an ad, e.g., "Hire the author for your event..."

Is it better to create a new edition of the correctly titled book, or adjust the incorrectly titled book? Either way, I can't proceed without leaving out information.

message 2: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Fixed the title. The title was uploaded months before the cover was, which was itself uploaded more than a month before publication. So it's highly likely it was pre-pub title change. We're supposed to match cover images anyway. Added page count too.