What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > paranormal - reverse-harem

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 2 comments Have you tried the dark side series by kristy cunning? First book is four psychos.
Fantastic books. There are two out at the moment and another two are coming soon. Highly recommend them 😊

message 2: by Zara (new)

Zara (zara124) | 76 comments Trickery (Curse of the gods)

message 3: by Carissa (last edited Aug 15, 2018 12:07PM) (new)

Carissa | 135 comments Fantasy: Power of Five (series hasn't finished so not sure about HEA (but I think there will be one) I'm really enjoying the series so far. There are four guys and I would say one of them does fall instantly for heroine but this is balanced by the very slow burn romance between another of the guys. I normally hate insta-love but it didn't bother me in this book.)
Paranormal: Charcoal Tears (4 part series with HEA. I would classify this as YA. It was just okay IMO)
New Adult: Groupie (lots of sex but I personally though it still had a good plot and the author developed the romance at a steady pace. Also has HEA)
New Adult: Broken Compass (another good RH where the relationships between all four main characters were very well developed. Also has HEA)

These are the ones I gave a 4 or 5 star rating for. If you have any questions about the books I would be more than willing to try and answer them.

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Natasja--I have no idea how good these are--or even anything about them--but if you have an e-reader they are on special for 99 cents for the whole collection. Realms and Rebels