Christian Speculative Fiction discussion

Campsite Six
This topic is about Campsite Six
Book Promotions > New Release Ready for Read/Review

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jan (new)

Jan Fallon Hello Readers,

My name is Jan Fallon, I am the author of Campsite Six , a speculative-suspense Christian novel that is ready for you to read and review here at Goodreads and on Amazon.

Campsite Six is about Evie Clayborn, a young professional who wants to get away. She escapes the city to find some rest at a secluded campsite, but Campsite Six isn't as secluded as she thinks. She has to run. Her life depends on it. Now she wonders, which is worse—being lost or found?

"I didn't know I would love Campsite Six as much as I did. I so looked forward to the end of my day when I could return to my thoughts about Evie. I was intrigued with her whereabouts. Each short chapter drew me in and kept my attention. In the end, I was captivated with the twists, turns, and answers that would satisfy the thoughts that had my heart racing."

Be one of the first to enjoy a captivating story. Campsite Six invites readers to root for Evie during her most vulnerable moments, to care deeply about her loss and life, and identify their own fears and faith through a fantastic lens that lets their minds wonder about redemption, eternity, and the nearness of God.

You have to read it to believe it!

Thank you and I look forward to meeting you!

Jan

message 2: by Peter (new)

Peter Younghusband (peteryounghusband) | 66 comments Just bought it, this looks good!

message 3: by Jan (new)

Jan Fallon Thank you, Peter! That's so good to know. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

message 4: by Lara (new) - added it

Lara Lee | 500 comments Mod
Welcome to the group!

message 5: by Jan (new)

Jan Fallon Thank you, Lara!

message 6: by Steve (new) - added it

Steve Pillinger | 514 comments Mod
Just added it to my to-read list.

message 7: by Jan (new)

Jan Fallon I am glad to hear it, Steve! Thank you!

message 8: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Gerard (ryandavidgerard) | 18 comments Good day Goodreads world!
I am seeking reviews for my books. I'm new to this, so please assist me with the process.
My series is called: The Baptist, and I have the first two installments out already.
Looking to have both or one of them reviewed on Amazon and social media like my Facebook page.
It's an apocalyptic, time-travel gone wrong story with heavy themes about the human condition.

Here are the links to my books:
Both are available on Kindle and Kobo as well.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

I hope I've done this in the proper format.

I will in turn provide a review for another author in exchange.

Thank you so much!

-RDG

message 9: by Lara (new) - added it

Lara Lee | 500 comments Mod
Ryan wrote: "Good day Goodreads world!
I am seeking reviews for my books. I'm new to this, so please assist me with the process.
My series is called: The Baptist, and I have the first two installments out alre..."

Welcome to the group and thanks for sharing your books, Ryan! This is the best thread for doing that and I deleted the one in the other thread since it wasn't part of the discussion. We love having new authors as part of our group, so feel free to join the discussions and share some thoughts. Blessing!