Wattpad discussion

Books and more > Help finding a book

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 1 comments I don't remember much about it...I hardly got through the first chapter, but now I just want to read it.
It's about a girl who dreams of death. I remember that in the comments some believes she might be a banshee.
The first chapter starts with her having a nightmare.

I think that it's normal that people have some kind of power and that you got that power when you reach an certain age.

It was paranormal or fantasy - I'm pretty sure that it was paranormal though.

I know...I don't know much, but I hope you guys can help me out :)

message 2: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Diaz | 4 comments Hey everyone so I read this book on Wattpad a while back but can’t find it again cause I forgot the title

Ok so it’s about this girl(forgot names) and she has this guy best friend who she’s been friends with forever and she is getting over her ex boyfriend. The best friend has been in love with her for a long time but she’s had no idea. In the book they get together (best friend and her) but things get shaky in their relationship because she finds out some stuff about the past where her ex boyfriend did drugs and her best friend told him to leave to protect her. This book has some “steamy” scenes as well. I really enjoyed this book and if. Anyone has any odea of what this could be please help thanks!