What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Vicious Cycle (Vicious Cycle, #1)
This topic is about Vicious Cycle
49 views
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. MC romance; she calls him Jesse James; She did not want himto go to the strip club and he went anyway; so she decides to audition and uses the song Just Like Jesse James. [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Angel Joy (ashortrn) | 15 comments I recently read an MC romance where the heroine in the story refers to the bad boy biker as "jesse james.' She doesn't want him to go to the strip joint where they are auditioning new girls. He goes anyway and she decides to audition and uses the song "just like jesse james" but for the life of me I can't remember the title. If anyone knows please let me know! thanks


message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37806 comments Mod
Angel Joy, please add some plot details to your header since we have dozens of members looking for MC romance.

When did you read it?


Angel Joy (ashortrn) | 15 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Angel Joy, please add some plot details to your header since we have dozens of members looking for MC romance.

When did you read it?"
I read it at the end of Feb- first of March


Nela (nelikne) | 477 comments Isn't this from one of the books in Renegade Son's MC by Dawn Martens? The first one is Renegade Lady and I think I remember there was some scene like that in one of the following books (or maybe some extras), because it sounds like something Ice (heroine from the first book) would do.


message 5: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 747 comments Sounds interesting. Following.


Angel Joy (ashortrn) | 15 comments Nela wrote: "Isn't this from one of the books in Renegade Son's MC by Dawn Martens? The first one is Renegade Lady and I think I remember there was some scene like that in one o..."

I haven't read either one of those books; but I think I will now!!!!!


Nela (nelikne) | 477 comments Or maybe some book from Reapers MC by Joanna Wylde starting with Reaper's Property?


Angel Joy (ashortrn) | 15 comments Nela wrote: "Or maybe some book from Reapers MC by Joanna Wylde starting with Reaper's Property?"

I don't think that it is also; but thank you!!!


Nela (nelikne) | 477 comments And which one it was? :)


Angel Joy (ashortrn) | 15 comments That’s it!!!!!!


back to top