Dystopia Land discussion

The Hauntings of Playing God  (The Great De-evolution)
This topic is about The Hauntings of Playing God
Authors post in this Corner > Win a copy of my next book (Finished)

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chris Dietzel (chrisdietzel) | 114 comments In addition to the official GoodReads giveaway I'm doing for my next book, The Hauntings of Playing God, I wanted to do one specifically for everyone in Dystopia Land as well. After all, my book is a different kind of dystopian world and I love coming here to discuss all the classics. So, in addition to the books I'm giving away in the official GR contest, I'll also be giving one away to someone here. All you have to do to enter is live in the United States (solely for shipping reasons) and post in this thread. You can post anything from "I'd love a copy!" to "Screw you, jerk!!!". Just post here and you enter to win a free signed copy of my next book. I'll pick a random name on August 27th from everyone who posted here (the day before my next book is released).

message 2: by Russ (new)

Russ Sanderlin (tearstone) | 3 comments Put my name in the hat. Thank you!

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharonrose) I'd love to check it out, count me in!

message 4: by Brian (new)

Brian Can't wait to give it a read!

message 5: by Holly (new)

Holly Weddell | 1 comments Would love to read it!

message 6: by Brian (new)

Brian | 1 comments I'd love to read it- thank you for offering it to someone.

Chris Dietzel (chrisdietzel) | 114 comments Thanks, guys. I appreciate all of you taking an interest in it. If you haven't already, make sure you also enter the official GR giveaway so you have multiple chances to win. : )

message 8: by Penelope (last edited Aug 04, 2014 07:02PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Penelope (penelopl) | 3 comments Can you send an epub for example to those of us outside the US?? This Australian fan would really like to read your new book!

message 9: by Will (new) - added it

Will Davis | 6 comments I love everything dystopian. Cant wait to read the world you created.

Chris Dietzel (chrisdietzel) | 114 comments Penelope wrote: "Can you send an epub for example to those of us outside the US?? This Australian fan would really like to read your new book!"

For this giveaway it's just a signed copy of the paperback. But I'm going to be doing a release day special on Aug 28th where the ebook is only $0.99 for the first 24 hours the book is published. That would be the perfect chance for any Australian fans to get it! ; )

Penelope (penelopl) | 3 comments Chris wrote: "But I'm going to be doing a release day special on Aug 28th where the ebook is only $0.99 for the first 24 hours the book is published. That would be the perfect chance for any Australian fans to get it! ; ) "

That's great news! Where would I be able to buy the ebook from? I have a Kobo e-reader so it would have to be a non-Amazon site for me. I really enjoyed The Man Who Watched The World End so I'm very much looking forward to your new book.

Alicia Marie (aliciamarie3) I would love to win and read!

Chris Dietzel (chrisdietzel) | 114 comments Thanks to everyone who has entered so far! Only one more week before the giveaway ends. : )

message 14: by Larissa (new)

Larissa | 2 comments pick me! pick me! I would love to read it ;)

message 15: by Ana (new) - added it

Ana (anaslair) Aww man, I really wanted to read this and wish I could enter but I live in Portugal :'(
Has the generic one for all GR been done? Did I miss it? :(

message 16: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Hubbert | 2 comments Sounds interesting. Would love to read!

Tyler (tlahti90) | 16 comments Sounds great! I look forward to the book.

Chris Dietzel (chrisdietzel) | 114 comments Ana wrote: "Aww man, I really wanted to read this and wish I could enter but I live in Portugal :'(
Has the generic one for all GR been done? Did I miss it? :("

Hi Ana, the generic giveaway is also limited to the U.S. this time around. I wasn't sure how much international shipping would be, but the next time I do a giveaway I'll try to add more options.

Michele | 399 comments Mod
Ooh, ooh, pick me, pick me!!!

message 20: by Ana (new) - added it

Ana (anaslair) Chris wrote: "Ana wrote: "Aww man, I really wanted to read this and wish I could enter but I live in Portugal :'(
Has the generic one for all GR been done? Did I miss it? :("

Hi Ana, the generic giveaway is als..."

Thank you very much, hope I won't miss it. Money's a little short right now so anything helps :)

Btw not sure if it helps but I am used to waiting up to a month for my books. The site where I order them from has free shipping, just takes longer; there are different shipping rates but I don't mind the wait.

message 21: by Chris (last edited Aug 29, 2014 05:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chris Dietzel (chrisdietzel) | 114 comments Congratulations to Alicia, the 10th entry, for winning the 'Dystopia Land' The Hauntings of Playing God giveaway! (Also, a congratulations to Michele for winning one of the copies from the official GR giveaway!) And a huge thank you to everyone who entered the contest.

Alicia Marie (aliciamarie3) Yay! I cant wait to read it! I still plan on buying the ebook also. Now that it's 2014 I like to have my book collections both physical and cyber!

Michele | 399 comments Mod
Chris wrote: (Also, a congratulations to Michele for winning one of the copies from the official GR giveaway!)"

w00t!! I'm excited, I've never won a GR Giveaway :)

Alicia Marie (aliciamarie3) I just got the book in the mail today! When I finish my current book yours will be next!

Chris Dietzel (chrisdietzel) | 114 comments Alicia wrote: "I just got the book in the mail today! When I finish my current book yours will be next!"

Great! I hope you enjoy it. I can't wait to hear what you think.

message 26: by Empress, Seeker of wonders (last edited Jan 10, 2015 01:18AM) (new)

Chris Dietzel (chrisdietzel) | 114 comments Thanks again for all the support from people who were interested in my book. And a huge thank you to Michele and Alicia and everyone else who read it and loved it.