What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. YA Witchcraft Fiction. book had a unique layout as the end (or beginning) of each chapter featured and excerpt from the witch-girl's personal diary (Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (iicookieii) | 1 comments Hello! (THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS)

I'm looking for a book I read in high school- from what I remember, it is about a girl who befriends another girl who turns out to be a bit weird- she actually practices witchcraft, and not the cute cuddly kind.

As I remember, the book had a unique layout as the end (or beginning) of each chapter featured and excerpt from the witch-girl's personal diary.

One thing I really remember is that the witch-girl invites her friend over to her house, and her room (or was it the closet) is almost overpowering with the scent of ammonia and cat feces. I think the witch girl is letting her cat suck blood from her? It's all so hazy.

I hope you guys can help me out- I'm dying to remember this book. :)

message 2: by Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (last edited Jul 24, 2014 07:42AM) (new)

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 397 comments Probably not it, but Bliss?
I don't remember much about witchcraft, but the main character befriends a girl who ends up being extremely weird. I remember a scene where the main character goes to this girl's house and there's cat feces everywhere in the girl's room. The book has ghosts in it rather than witches, but the strange girl is really obsessed with the ghost and I think she performs things similar to witchcraft.
It's been awhile since I've read this one, so I'm sorry if I'm a bit unclear on details.

message 3: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4844 comments How many years ago did you read this?
Anything about the cover?

Was the book a fantasy, horror, mystery, coming of age, etc?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37567 comments Mod
Melissa, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37567 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Melissa, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 3 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bliss (other topics)