Kyle Danvers Review Team discussion

Collapse ARCs are here!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Danvers | 4 comments Mod
Hi again, everyone!

Sorry about the delay, but I wanted to let you know that review copies of "Collapse" are now ready for download!

The link to download the free copy will expire on Tuesday, March 20th, so make sure you download your copy before then. Amazon's terms of service require I don't distribute the book anywhere else once it's published.

If you download and read the book, I'd really appreciate it if you could post your review to Amazon by Friday, March 23rd. That gives you about a week from today to read the book, which I hope is plenty of time.

Thanks in advance!

Download your review copy here: https://goo.gl/AaV53Y

- Kyle

message 2: by Ceh131973 (new)

Ceh131973 | 1 comments Got it. Finishing an ARC for another author that I started yesterday. I should have it done by the 23rd.

message 3: by Meenaz (new)

Meenaz Lodhi | 1 comments Got it too. Just finished ARC for another author too!😄

message 4: by Vickii (new)

Vickii Bendit (vickiib) | 2 comments OMG! I loved it!!!!

message 5: by Vickii (new)

Vickii Bendit (vickiib) | 2 comments Just posted my review on Goodreads. I’ll post on Amazon as soon as I can.

message 6: by Debbe (new)

Debbe (debbekiti) | 1 comments Thanks for the opportunity to feed my readaholic habit. 😁

message 7: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Danvers | 4 comments Mod
Wow, Vickii, you read fast! Haha

Thank you for the great review!

message 8: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Bauerelen | 1 comments Wow... What an intense story. It was an awesome read. Can't wait for more!