What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Ravishing the Heiress (Fitzhugh Trilogy, #2)
This topic is about Ravishing the Heiress
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical Romance. Hero & Heroine marry and agree to put of consummating it for years because He is in love with his childhood love and She agrees to save face. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Briana Hicks (new)

Briana Hicks | 9 comments I believe that the heroine was an heiress (maybe something to do with canned food). The couple become friends and bond as the two of build the business that her father built. I believe she has a garden. When his childhood sweetheart reappears He is excited to consummate the marriage and provide his wife a child so that he can go live with his love in sin. The heroine is wary because she knows it will simply complicate the feelings she already has for him.
Random details: She has a garden with a bench with some sort of significance. There is a scene where She and Him were going on an outing with his family/friends but the Other Woman shows up so the Wife leaves. He goes after her to assure her that it is her place to be with him and that he'd never disrespect her in that way.

message 2: by ERACHic29 (last edited Mar 17, 2018 08:46AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

message 3: by Briana Hicks (new)

Briana Hicks | 9 comments ERACHic29 wrote: "Is this it?
Ravishing the Heiress (Fitzhugh Trilogy, #2) by Sherry Thomas
Ravishing the Heiress"

It is and I love you and thanks! I lost my library and am trying to rebuild it! Thanks a million!