Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Just Play Along
This topic is about Just Play Along
Romantic Comedy > In need of a review for Just Play Along!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Janna Ariane | 1 comments HI! Recently, I released Just Play Along and I'm in desperate need of reviews either on Amazon or here on Goodreads!

Just Play Along follows 22 year old Dylan Simons as he tries to finish off his college career with out any romance drama. But as Valentine's Day comes along and he's reminded of his first and last high school girlfriend, his roommate, Alex, attempts to bring him back into the dating world. When Alex brings Dylan to a Valentine's Day party, he's faced with his not so perfect past. What would you do if you got a second chance at your best love story? Dylan does the unthinkable, cynical, and adventurous route and gives his past one last shot.

But things have changed in the past four years. He's faced with trials that he didn't encounter before. And he doesn't know how to approach it.

More information about the book is on my YouTube Chanel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FGHH...

And small snippets of the book is on my Instagram!
@/J4NNUHH

Brenda Knight | 175 comments I would gladly read "Just Play Along" and post my honest review on both Goodreads & Amazon in exchange for a physical book. I am not able to utilize electronic books. Please send me an email here on Goodreads if you would like me to explain or if you would like my mailing address. Thanks.