✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Chris X Sera

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Well I was thinking that our characters go and try to find this old temple, which would be the first Jedi temple, they soon discover that they have a connection to the force and this starts up a revival of the force. Now some characters would be drawn to dark side and this would cause conflict that leads to the war becoming more than just who has control over the galaxy but how the force will be used.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments So they would have no prior knowledge to them being force adept then?

message 3: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Yeah they wouldn’t have any prior knowledge of the force really. The force will call to them on the island since the island is connected to it.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments Hmm that sounds good.

I'm assuming our characters would have known each other before this?

message 5: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Well they would know each other but not very well since their field of work would be different. I was thinking of having my character be a soldier and to have the other be more of a researcher who can fight somewhat.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments Oh that sounds fine. I was thinking more along the lines of smuggler, but I can pull off a researcher for sure. I think it could be cool

message 7: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments If you really want to do the smuggler thing then we can have the smuggler be the person who leads them to the place. The smuggler also would side more with the Republic as well.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments In that case a researcher sounds perfect. I'm flexible.

message 9: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Okay cool would you like to make character bios

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments Sure we can, but I don't typically do much detail on them.
And do you want specific genders?

message 11: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments I was thinking of mxf and how detailed do you get with the the character.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments Normally just name, age and appearance. But we can add a little history and personality if you'd like.

message 13: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Yeah we can do that then. I’ll get to making a character as soon as I can then

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments Okay ^-^ I'll get to working on mine as well.

message 15: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Name: Jacen Antillies

Appearance:

Personality: He is very confident in his abilities and what he does, believing that he is right to fight for his government. He is also very kind to those he calls friends and is willing to take a chance on someone if he sees good in them even if it's hard to see or not even there. Jacen will get mad at those who threaten his friends and family and will do anything for them. He needs to learn how to lead his troops properly since he can be rash and it costs him and his company a good amount.

History: Jacen was born on Naboo under his mother who was a queen and now current senator for the people of Naboo in the Republic of Withis. He was trained by his father to fly at the young age of 15 and soon became a master at flight being able to out navigate those who have been doing this for many years. As he continued to grow into a man he started to notice, along with the rest of the galaxy, that a darkness was building up and finally it had came. A new government brings itself into power calling themselves the Morning Star Empire. They quickly took over many star systems and then finally they attacked Naboo. They would have killed Jacen as well if it was not for his mother and fathers sacrifice giving him enough time to escape. Jacen went to Coruscant and trained to fight in the galactic civil war and soon went through the ranks becoming a commander in the Republic army. Jacen fights now to save people from what the Morning Star Empire has done to him.

message 16: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Sorry that this took me a while but I was really busy all day and yesterday.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments It's fine, I haven't done much on mine yet, but I hope I'll get her done this evening.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments

Lucia Ravine ▬▬ 20 years old ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Imperial Researcher

Lucia is very serious about her job and completely loyal to the Morning Star Empire. She can easily turn a blind eye to all the bad things they do, not only because every political organization has it's faults...but because they allowed her to do the things she'd always dreamed of doing. Her heart is in research, of any kind, and it can be seen in her eyes whenever she's working. Lucia is sensible and efficient in everything she does, but does have little frivolous collections of things that she was unable to collect as a child.

▬ ☸ ▬

Lucia was not born into a good time at all. Her parents were outlaws, homeless on the streets of Aargau. They had not a credit to their names, and certainly nothing to care for a child with. When her parents were arrested, she was only five, and the head banker's wife was the one who took her in. The banker and his wife raised her from then on, putting her in all the top Imperial educational centers. When she was fifteen, she got her first internship with the Morning Star Empire's research division. She was perky and excited. Some think that excitement still hasn't died down, after five years and being hired just a year ago. She's still an apprentice, but allowed to do many things on her own as well.

message 19: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments So you want them to be on separate sides right. Because that’s fine then since she really isn’t a soldier.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments I thought they would be, but she doesn't have to be. I'm flexible.

message 21: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments No it’s totaly fine. I think it can work out since they could take them in as prisoners while they’re there and then continue their research.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments Yeah that works.

message 23: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Okay I will start us off unless you want to add anything else into the story before we start.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments Nope, that's fine with me :)

message 25: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments Jacen was approaching the uncharted planet that the Republic has sent him with a handful of scientist to investigate to see what hidden powers were said to be held there. As he made landing approach onto the island he had not noticed anything that was there for the longest time. There were ancient buildings but besides that it seemed as if the island was untouched by anyone since it was created. He soon got out of his X-wing and went to help out the scientist getting out of their transport ship. They started to set up their tools and tech for research of the island and soon they would venture in the island to see what it had to offer. He had his blaster at his side making sure to be ready if someone or something were to attack them.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments Lucia was already on a mission to a relatively untouched planet far from anywhere she'd ever been. Her team for research was small, consisting only of the people who would need to be there to take account of everything there. It was an uncharted place, and the Empire needed someone who could make sense of whatever they saw. And she was that girl. The place was beautiful, in her opinion. Untouched, ancient, wonderful. She made notes, took pictures, of everything she saw, being as thorough as possible.

message 27: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments They finally set up camp in where they had landed and then they soon set off to the explore the island seeing if there was anyone or anything worth looking into it. Jacen was the first one ahead of everyone so he could see if anything dangerous was ahead of them so he could take care of it. As he continued walking up a small path he had laid eyes onto one Imperial researcher and he knew that he had to go up to her so he can quickly and quietly stop her so he can get her to lead him to where the rest of her team is. Jacen quickly sneaks behind her and then grabs onto her waist pull her close to him and with his other hand he covers her mouth. “Now you’re going to tell me where the rest of your team is at or else you’ll meet with a fatal fate.” He whispers into her ear, “Now are you going to comply.”

message 28: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments ((Hey you there?))

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments Lucia was minding her own business, writing down some more observational notes. Out of the blue, she felt herself get grabbed and she dropped what she was holding in attempt to reach the small blaster she carried. However, a small scream also escaped her at the same time, although it was muffled by her captor's hand. She didn't know who this was, but she was alarmed and completely ready to fight back. Still, like a good little hostage, she nodded her head. Right now, she was just thinking that she was way smarter than this guy, so of course she could outsmart him.

message 30: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments He felt her reach for her blaster and quickly with his arm still on her he reached for it and then pointed it to her gut. He wasn’t going to let her ty to pull something fast on him since she might be trained and willing to do something stupid with him. Jacen thinks for a second and hen looks over to one of the other soldiers that were there with him and says “Grab onto her for me. I’ll go look for the rest of her team.” He then hands her over and walks to face Lucia seeing that she was actually really cute but then dismissed it quickly. “Where are they and don’t scream.” He says pointing her own blaster to her. There were now three other men making sure she wouldn’t get away.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments "Tell me what you'll do to us first," Lucia said, glaring at the first man who'd caught her. Clearly, he wasn't from the Empire or else he wouldn't have manhandled her as he did. The same for his friend. She would bite first, then scream, but she didn't suppose he would expect that of her. If only she carried more than her blaster. But she was only a scientist! She shouldn't have needed more.

message 32: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments “We’ll take you to be imprisoned and then question you to see what you know about this island. I won’t kill anyone if I don’t have to. But if they try anything on me then I won’t hesitate to fire upon them.” He says still looking her in the eyes thinking about what she might do to him. If she were to do anything then he would shoot her with the blaster set to stun. He didn’t really want to kill anyone if it wasn’t needed. “Now tell me where the rest of your team is at.”

message 33: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments ((Hey are you still there?))

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments "I'm not telling you," she said. "We just got here a few days ago, and there's no way I would share any of this information with anyone. Especially those who are just going to use and destroy it. This land deserves more than that!" Her team was there to do extensive research for other purposes. They promised it would be undisturbed otherwise, so she agreed. These people....she didn't know their motives, and she wanted him gone.

message 35: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments He looks to her and just shakes his head not believing what she was saying to him. “Look we aren’t here to ruin the land or do any experiments. We just want to find out what’s emanating so much power here. This place holds a key to something long lost. We’re here to make sure that these powers don’t end up in the empires hands where they would be used to bring the galaxy to its knees.” He then looks away to the sea and then thinks for a moment. He looks back to her and just stares into her eyes thinking of what to do to her right now. “Take her to the camp we have and I’ll scout out to see if there are others on the island as well.”

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29856 comments "I don't trust you," she said snappily, trying momentarily to pull away from them man holding her. "And I'm not letting you anywhere near the power this planet holds. You're not worthy of it." She knew that there was something so much bigger than just ancient artifacts here, but she was protecting it from them as much as from the empire. "You won't find out a thing!"

message 37: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (tratser) | 127 comments “Look I might not be able to find out what’s up with his island but that’s why I have an entire team of experts with me to help find out what’s going on.” He didn’t even want to Arthur this with her anymore and just turns away from her to look to the island seeing where he should start looking. “Now take her away.” He says to his men who then do what he says taking her at gun point to their own camp. Now Jacen walked with another soldier around the island looking for ships or anything that would give the scientists position away.