Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban discussion

Which fictional character do you hate the most ?

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Asmita Everyone immediately jumps to Bella Swan but if you think carefully then the list is endless. I absolutely loathe Brenda from The Maze Runner.

Melissa Ramirez Which fictional character do I hate the most?

...If we can include characters from other forms of media (TV, movies), then I have to say Monica Gallagher from Shameless. She's a smaller character, but she literally has no redeeming qualities at all.

message 3: by Wither_Fire (new)

Wither_Fire Umbridge.

Do I even need to describe why I dislike her?

Pato I'm tied...

On ones side there's that ever-hatful Umbridge.
BUT!!!!
A few months ago I was reading IT by Stephan King and in 'IT' was a twisted sicko of a child called Patrick Hollester (I think)

He has this disused locker in a tip and kidnaps puppies and other cute animals to keep in the locker until they overheat and die.

Goddamn you Patrick (?) from IT

Melissa Ramirez As part of my effort to re-read the HP series, I started HP and Order of the Phoenix the other day. I now feel compelled to return to this thread and confirm that...literally the. Worst. Character specifically in this series is Dolores Umbridge.

In Hermione's words, "What a hag! What an evil, nasty, hag of a woman!"

She's just deplorable.

(Pato, when I eventually get around to reading IT, I will have to be on the lookout for slimy Patrick...if his name is Patrick. Thanks for the warning.)

Sana Harry! Actually, he was nothing without Hermione. And Ron! A Silly boy!

message 7: by me (new) - rated it 5 stars

me Umbridge...
Snape...
Malfoy...
One of them...

ѕтσямуѕυммєя i am currently reading harry potter and the goblet of fire and my least favrite character is snape and malfoy

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Wither_Fire wrote: "Umbridge.

Do I even need to describe why I dislike her?"

No you don't need to do that, I think it's clear to the most of us XD

message 10: by Inara (new) - added it

Inara Peter Pettigrew (Wormtail)

Asmita Squirrelflight wrote: "i am currently reading harry potter and the goblet of fire and my least favrite character is snape and malfoy"
You won't say that if you read till the end.

ѕтσямуѕυммєя i only have one chapter left

Bella Budzinski EDWARD CULLEN. he's a superhotsparklyfancygliteryfairyprincess who sparkles alot, and sucks

thelittlebookishgirl OOh fuck Roran in Eragon

message 15: by Rae (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rae Kill Orochimaru and Light Yagami kill kill kill WITH FIRE KILL. They caused so much bullshit and killed so many people. And some people still like them and say they're misunderstood because they're hot. I HATE PEOPLE WHO GET LOVE BECAUSE OF THEIR LOOKS.

Ashlee Willis Wither_Fire wrote: "Umbridge.

Do I even need to describe why I dislike her?"

No need to explain! :( She's horrendous.

Asmita Rae wrote: "Kill Orochimaru and Light Yagami kill kill kill WITH FIRE KILL. They caused so much bullshit and killed so many people. And some people still like them and say they're misunderstood because they're..."
Miss Mane was even more vexing.

message 18: by Jack (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jack Shields I do hate Malfoy, but the most hated character in the Harry Potter series is obviously... Umbridge. 'Nuff said.
My most hated character in any book series is Captain Underpants, because why honestly not?

Anna Laura Marlene Well obviousley it's Umbride or Bellatrix.

But apart from Harry Potter probably Inan from Children of blood and bone, Sebastian (Jonathan) form the mortal instruments or Locke from the cruel prince.

message 21: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie Stephen358 wrote: "Umbridge...
Snape...
Malfoy...
One of them..."

Keep reading. Snape redeems himself in the end.

Samantha Agreed! Dobby is simply AWESOME. I HATE Voldemort, Umbridge and Bellatrix. They're just sooooo EVIL.

Samantha I hated Draco at the start, but honestly, he's just a confused boy who made a couple of dodgy life choices. A bit misunderstanded.

Danise Bautista I thing Tris of the Divergent Series. I mean I do love her but at the same time I hate her being heroic all the time. It hurts Four.

A_ bookbound _soul I hate Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games especially at the end of the series......

Violet Potter I Hate Umbridge