Pokémon discussion

General stuff > Ask for an RP

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Anyone who would like to post on Twinleaf Town is welcome to. I've already set it up.

message 3: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 27 comments anybody want to rp?

message 4: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 27 comments anybody want to rollplay?

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ I'm still open in twinleaf town, but if you'd like to change locations that's cool too.

message 6: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 27 comments I got to characters to rollplay. One is a gym leader for hoenn the other is a legendary Pokemon for sinnoh, so do as you wish

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ If you give me some time, I can delete my post and go to the Hoehn region.

message 8: by Professor (new)

Professor Oak | 7 comments wanted to know if anyone would rp with two characters that i made. I would like to start in New Bark Town for right now or Cherrygrove City. After that I could go anywhere. (just a warning for anyone that wants to rp with me; I only memorized the first two regions of Pokemon, Johto and Kanto, so if you want to go somewhere else you are going to have to teach me along the way.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Neither of your characters have been accepted

message 10: by тυѕня (new)

тυѕня (tushardently) May i start with my character in Pallet town

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Yes you may shall I make a character?

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Good, want to rp?

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) New bark or route 29?

message 15: by Cera (new)

Cera Anyone?